6 kill club

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
:rolleyes: Curious how often this happens.

4ddf5cfb66eb9855d48098e41c90ebb3.jpg

Have you recorded 6 kills in a death match or team death match, inquiring minds want to know.

How did you accomplish this, the few times I was able to pull this off was two in one kills at end of game.

Never had 7 kills, if you had 7 kills in a death match or team death match and can prove it please post a picture and let us know how you did this great feat.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Here's one I had with 7 kills:

[IMG][/img]image_zpsa6d61ee3.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Lol. Just kidding, of course. Here is one where I got 7 kills in a Death Match. I honestly don't remember how I did it, but I remember wondering at the time if 8 could be done.

[IMG][/img]image_zps993d4a28.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Here's one I had with 7 kills:

[IMG][/img]image_zpsa6d61ee3.jpg
    Manta that's RTC I'm talking DM and TDM.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Manta that's RTC I'm talking DM and TDM.

I know. I was joking. Just wanted an excuse to post that picture, lol. I posted the real one in DM after that joke one.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Manta you are in a class by yourself?

I thought that would be very unusual.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Manta you are in a class by yourself?

I thought that would be very unusual.

I hope so. If anyone else ahs done it, I'd love to see it. It would probably have to be a scenario like mine - where I was racking up kills against non-gold leaguers.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Lol. Just kidding, of course. Here is one where I got 7 kills in a Death Match. I honestly don't remember how I did it, but I remember wondering at the time if 8 could be done.

[IMG][/img]image_zps993d4a28.jpg

Actually, 8 can't be done because by killing your 5th player, the game ends and that would leave you and two others by yourselves. If you also killed those two remaining players, that would give you 7 with no one else to kill.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    6 is definitely a cool thing to have happen in a game yet 7 seems downright remarkable no matter who you are battling, the circumstances have to be just right.

When end you edit these posts after the fact you can't edit the title otherwise I would have said 6 or more kills club. :D
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    happened to me, and also if I got 10 by going and suiciding from daily challenge....does that count?
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    happened to me, and also if I got 10 by going and suiciding from daily challenge....does that count?

LOL. I forgot about the suicide tactic. If you have 7 kills, show yourself with 0 deaths. That is the more difficult feat.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Show us the screen shot Poler.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    LOL. I forgot about the suicide tactic. If you have 7 kills, show yourself with 0 deaths. That is the more difficult feat.
    I agree, having zero in the deaths is preferable. I got killed during mine and was not suicide yet I am unfamiliar with this tactic.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Too lazy to upload image anywhere, but if you want to see it, just ask.

Death Match

6:25 PM

RudyBan 7 kills 2 deaths
    NerdKiller 3 kills 3 deaths
    Mcmf 3 kills 4 deaths
    William 1 kill 4 deaths

Mcmf ran around in his Shooter shooting at my Dozer while NerdKiller went after William (please note: William was a bronze).

After killing William a couple of times, both Gold players came after me. The first person to kill me was actually William, because he caught me with his Ruby laser as I dove for the health box. The second and last to kill me was Mcmf.

I got the fifth kill from NerdKiller, then I killed William and Mcmf, in that order. That's how I got to seven kills.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    That's really good, never gotten 7 personally yet seem a few others post. Definitely a featherin your cap.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    That's really good, never gotten 7 personally yet seem a few others post. Definitely a featherin your cap.

Thanks Dapper
    Another feather added to the collection of thousands.

I'm going to need more caps
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I became victim to a 7:4 loss before O_O
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    I became victim to a 7:4 loss before O_O

Against who?

• Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Against who?

Do not remember :O
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    ive losed a team deathmatch with 3-7
    is this a glitch or something??
    1DOOMRIDER wrote: »
    ive losed a team deathmatch with 3-7
    is this a glitch or something??

Without a doubt, sometimes the server counts one death as two sometimes THREE kills....

• HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    I won ctf 4-0