Get 20 FREE Glu Credits in Frontline Commando: D-Day to use across Android games!

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Hi Mr. Gluadmin,

Thanks for letting us know about the 20 free credits for Frontline Commando but many of us here really want to know whether you plan on giving INDESTRUCTIBLE a REAL UPDATE or not in the near future (or new game)?

I have to be honest, I love this game (INDESTRUCTIBLE) and have played it regularly and spent real money on it for well over a year since it came out in Sept. of 2012 but with the lack of interest Glu has exhibited in improving this game has led me to look elsewhere for similar type games. Many of my Glu friends who loved this game too have moved on for the same reasons and I barely visit here anymore. :( I would consider myself to be one of your #1 fans for this game and I am disappointed.

An answer to my question would be greatly appreciated!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Hi Mr. Gluadmin,

Thanks for letting us know about the 20 free credits for Frontline Commando but many of us here really want to know whether you plan on giving INDESTRUCTIBLE a REAL UPDATE or not in the near future (or new game)?

I have to be honest, I love this game (INDESTRUCTIBLE) and have played it regularly and spent real money on it for well over a year since it came out in Sept. of 2012 but with the lack of interest Glu has exhibited in improving this game has led me to look elsewhere for similar type games. Many of my Glu friends who loved this game too have moved on for the same reasons and I barely visit here anymore. :( I would consider myself to be one of your #1 fans for this game and I am disappointed.

An answer to my question would be greatly appreciated!

You could have asked more nicely
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Frenzy, don't sweat it. New prefabs coming. They have to. Weapons? Don't know, probably not though since they're pretty powerful already. Maps? I'd hope so. The Island stopped feeling new a week after I first played on it in December...

Resurrect King of the Hill.
    Make the Behemoth happen.

The rest of HF know about it now, because I told them. Pictures and all.

Team Indestructible, have you guys gone on vacation?
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Honestly, I'm just be happy with some balancing.

- Shooter & Demolisher need to be less overpowered (Demo holds king when it comes to Kinetics or Lasers)
    - Punisher, BigRig, & Retro need health buffs, or for the Retro, better knockback resistance
    - Ravager's speed should be increased to better compare to Shooters
    - all missles tiers should have their damage dealt reduced (especially T4)
    - lasers need a better "lock-on" & the burn damage should be increased in damage &/or duration
    Growlrr wrote: »
    You could have asked more nicely

Groufus, I am not too concerned. They will not give us an answer either way anyway.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There do not appear to be updates planned at this time. However things can always change.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There do not appear to be updates planned at this time. However things can always change.

Sorry to hear that but I appreciate you giving us an answer. I hope we will be pleasantly surprised soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]