There's an glitch

Lionliger33Lionliger33 Registered Users 3 Posts
I thought my game got hacked but when you change the time after you buy the 24 gas supply it glitches. I set my time BACK 9 months and it came out to an time of 51178:24:35 hours. I'm using the iPad 3d gen. Which I could post an pic. Please fix this soon my next missions at 51k hours something...:mad:

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Consider putting a trouble ticket into glu if you are encountering troubles with game. This is for discussion and I don't believe any admin will see your question.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Quick reset your iPad delete all content and wait for the apple logo to be gone then start your iPad back up with a iCloud back up I've had this problem too this is how to fix it with out any help don't worry every thing will be back to normal
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    to solve your problem.. change your time to next year.... think that should work
    use up all your energy, then wait one full day for it to be refilled.. Then changed it back to todays date..

it should show full tank
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    So if i get it correct if i pay for one day fuel then change my time back a month then i can play for a month right? :p:cool:
    Hope they didnt fixed it yet lol
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    why pay? change time and add more fuel. they fix if there is update to this game
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    why pay? change time and add more fuel. they fix if there is update to this game

There probably won't be another update, & the "glitch" does work. Rudy used it in a post a while back, but I don't remember where it was. And also, why only set it forward a month? Just go way into the future (I think 2038 is the maximum) & you have infinite fuel till then.
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Lol yup you can set it for as long as u want I don't know if you'll still be playing indestructible in 2038
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    Lol yup you can set it for as long as u want I don't know if you'll still be playing indestructible in 2038

True, chances are I will have moved on to another game or Glu will dismantle the servers, making the app useless.

I have already used this trick to give all my vehicles infinite fuel, & it costs around 55 gold (good investment!)

I would also post a picture, but I think I will be accused of "hacking". If you want to see, just ask.
  • Chilly22222Chilly22222 Registered Users 4 Posts
    While I was playing on indestructible one day, every other vehicle zoomed everywhere randomly and I couldn't shoot any of them and just kept dying. This is with iOS 7.