Share your memorable moments in indestructible

Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
I was playing CTF and me and my partner were against two silver-leagues. Okay so I was finishing up my daily challenges for destroying 10 light vehicles. My partner took the last final flag and proceeded to be an arse and held the flag to stall the match(I wanted to sleep after I get my 10 gold) so I saw this perfect opportunity for an intentional team kill. So with my shooter, I rammed his ass and the pummeler collided with the train(rocket base) he went flying into the south wall and I collided with him and he exploded and then I capped the flag afterwards. Result: post-game chat = me calling him a "f*g" :D

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ha ha ha that's a funny story and shame the other guy didn't have sense of humor. Been in similar situations myself but unfortunately the flag carrier died in a location I could not reach affectively locking the game until the other team quit.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Bump and damn :O
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Playing RTC early today and ran across a Pummeler that was a crazy tough kill. My low energy Shooter typically obliterates opponents with just a few missile hits. This guy definitely was running some kind of "magic" as multiple hits hardly dented his energy level. His name was HaiHai. Beat him with partner, but had to literally run him off the road to buy time for the charge countdown. T4 missiles didn't seem to do much. Many memorable wins to post ... but this one was just plain weird. Posted mainly as a "be on the lookout".
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Restoration (in the skill chart) doesn't supply your Shooter enough energy? Even restoration level one is good enough to not have energy problems.
    As the Shooter takes hits, it's life depletes ... while its damage increases big time. Even dishing out multiple hits ... over 15 to a Pummeler that should go down after just a few ... and it hardly dents its life is crazy. HaiHai was running some kind of "magic" to allow him to survive a pummeling that would plain obliterate others. I have more kills in Indestructible than anyone ... by a couple thousand, and never saw anything like this ... period. Memorable.
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Mas_ wrote: »
    As the Shooter takes hits, it's life depletes ... while its damage increases big time. Even dishing out multiple hits ... over 15 to a Pummeler that should go down after just a few ... and it hardly dents its life is crazy. HaiHai was running some kind of "magic" to allow him to survive a pummeling that would plain obliterate others. I have more kills in Indestructible than anyone ... by a couple thousand, and never saw anything like this ... period. Memorable.

Could he have been running with T4 & T3 window components? His health total would have been more than that of a Dozer, around 5400. Another possibility is it could just be lagging, because for me, it feels like only every 3rd missile fired actually deals damage (I watch the missile hit the target but deals no damage)

Or you're right, & he's using Alex's skill chart hack. I remember fighting Alex's 8000+ health Pummeler.
    Hi Growlrr,
    Very likely the Alex thing ....8000+ seems like the power level. Never heard of it ... will look into it although I'm not worrying about it as I've not seen it often. Thx for the response. See you in RTC sometime. Pleasantly surprised to have Godfather as a partner today ... put the hurt on the other guys.
  • Chilly22222Chilly22222 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just started the game, ( well, I deleted last year but got it back). I got the game back a few weeks ago and I started with a mantis and peacemaker ( tier1 machine gun). I went on team death match and was up against a dozer with tier 4 missile and a ghost with a flamethrower. The score was 3:4 to my team because my partner was shooter with tornado cannon. When I had about 100 health left, I literally used my active ability and rammed the dozer off the cliff. The dozer pushed the ghost off and I won! ( my third match ever(after I got the game).
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Chilly that's a good story, you lucked out getting that dozer over the cliff and that proves how resourceful good players are and what you will do to win.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • LeoRulesLeoRules Registered Users 4 Posts
    The Ck shooter is the best INFINITE Damage + double damage the best combination to kill skilled players like AMMAR or he's a hacker
  • LeoRulesLeoRules Registered Users 4 Posts
    I versused a nooby mantis with a machine gun and when I attacked him it deals no damage why is that? Is a hacker? The only way to kill him was to push him off the edge which took me ages to win the match? I hate noobs and hackers!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    LeoRules wrote: »
    I versused a nooby mantis with a machine gun and when I attacked him it deals no damage why is that? Is a hacker? The only way to kill him was to push him off the edge which took me ages to win the match? I hate noobs and hackers!

It's a novice with bad connection. Don't be too quick to draw the gun on people...
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    LeoRules wrote: »
    The Ck shooter is the best INFINITE Damage + double damage the best combination to kill skilled players like AMMAR or he's a hacker

AMMAR from NA? He's not even worth mentioning.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Never heard of him
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Have you guys seen a red giant scary dozer with a tiny little peace maker(T1 gun) on it? You can actually barely notice that gun on the car, It looks hilarious trust me. well I used that combination once just for fun and I got to fight against two gold player and guess what i won the match lmao. But match took 10 minutes of my time and i got killed like 5 times i think.
    That was my funny moment of playing this game.
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hi. I Just figured out that the retro is insane !! Hè can fall trough the floor !!(crash)
    And it Just can make a 360 :-P. (crash)
    And finaly it can drive trough walls!! (thats the best part, also on crash)
    My name is doomrider see you later^_^ ^_^ ^_^