The worst and most annoying players!!!

Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
This is my list of worst and most annoying players. Feel free to add players you might think as annoying or bad players.

And for the beginning with this list, I add "Lat" as most annoying player as your partner of course.
He picks up the charge and hides behind the cliff cuz i hammered him more than 100 times and when hes my partner he tries to annoy me with taking the charge and not bringing it to the base!

Hate the guy!

Annoying partners list:

1. Lat
RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
Godfather [S&A Co.™]
Prev1

Comments

• Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Excellent thread Godfather. I couldn't agree with you more re: Lat. I've watched him literally bail at all points of a game either as a partner or against him. When he stays (which is rare) and loses (which is frequent), you can always rely on him to post "jajaja" or "cheat" in the comments. Never see a Gg ... almost comical. Worst part about him is ... too quick to bail and unreliable as a partner. I learned early on from my good friend Sapper ... play it out until the end.

Kill you later,
    - Mas
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I thought he only did these things to me. I guess not. Take him out, I'll be in recover tomorrow to see. (If I can make time)
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Ran across your most annoying tonight. When he saw me as his partner, he thought it best to run in circles around our base la-di-da fashion. I exited and let him take his circle-j**k defeat! Love it though when he's on the other side ... either bails or gets blown up. Please be sure to look him up Rudy.
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Ran across your most annoying tonight. When he saw me as his partner, he thought it best to run in circles around our base la-di-da fashion. I exited and let him take his circle-j**k defeat! Love it though when he's on the other side ... either bails or gets blown up. Please be sure to look him up Rudy.

Lat did that? At least he didn't head for the cliffs when he saw you were winning like he did to me. I'm going to be on Recover for a bit tonight, be locked and loaded in case we're against him
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    So you guys also seen this loser playing hide n seek when hes your partner huh? The good thing is he quits the second he sees me on the other side, or maybe not cuz if he stays i would leave the charge for my partner and kick his loser butt, no matter even if i lose the match. Lol i remember once he quited while his stupid shooter was on the air trying to pick up the charge, thats epic quitting dude! I mean who would quit that fast? Quitter on air!!!
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    LOL ... agree. I'd rather chase and pound myself ... genocidal tendencies.
    LOL ... agree. I'd rather chase and pound myself ... genocidal tendencies.

If he were any good, I woulda known about him quite a while ago, don't you think? I've got connects, especially in NA and ASIA, very few in EU. He says he spends his time in NA RTC, and nobody knows the guy!

So you guys also seen this loser playing hide n seek when hes your partner huh? The good thing is he quits the second he sees me on the other side, or maybe not cuz if he stays i would leave the charge for my partner and kick his loser butt, no matter even if i lose the match. Lol i remember once he quited while his stupid shooter was on the air trying to pick up the charge, thats epic quitting dude! I mean who would quit that fast? Quitter on air!!!

Mid-air-rage-quit. Coined another term for the books. Congratulations "Forty".

That's probably how old you are, old man. Get back to work.

Gents,
    Another clown for the books ... Queenking. A shooter-hider ... an SH'r. What a waste of power to run and hide the charge. My son ... Ralph007 ... just happened to wake up and maneuver my shooter into the hiding place to get it out of there. Then the fun began to "genodically" pound the SH'r into submission.
    Kill you later,
    - Mas
    So we got two more annoying players huh?

Annoying players list:
    1. Lat
    2. Forty
    3. Queenking

... To be continued
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    So we got two more annoying players huh?

Annoying players list:
    1. Lat
    2. Forty
    3. Queenking

... To be continued

Godfather, Forty on these forums IS Lat.

Queenking is one I haven't seen, but I have some suggestions.

Wilson
    REAPER
    Soli021
    Rich
    Quick
    Twist
    Princess
    Hitler
    Hehui222
    Pks
    Chavuk
    Deldude
    Mark

I could go on..

Rudy ... what's your Gamecenter?
    Dim is close to going on the list. Shooter who glitched all over the place. Literally grabbed the charge and hurled himself in space around the ice field to a hidden area in the back. Fell down and then glitches right back up with the charge. Sapper was on the opposing side and all he and I could do after taking pot shots at each other was to just park in the middle and wait. Kind of cool in that neither of us shot at each other ... just wondered what the heck is going on with Dim. This went on far too long and Sapper bailed. Dim then glitched out from around the ice field and put the charge in. Ridiculous as there was no way to get back to where he was located ... even if going deliberate and slow around the obstacles. Similar thing happened with TheBesTtt in his Thermodon ... crashed it into the left edge of the ice field and flew over the top and parked behind everything ... no way to reach him or the charge which was hovering high in the air above obstacles.
    Rudy ... what's your Gamecenter?

I believe it's in my signature, you can add me with that. If it isn't, be sure to tell me

Dim is close to going on the list. Shooter who glitched all over the place. Literally grabbed the charge and hurled himself in space around the ice field to a hidden area in the back. Fell down and then glitches right back up with the charge. Sapper was on the opposing side and all he and I could do after taking pot shots at each other was to just park in the middle and wait. Kind of cool in that neither of us shot at each other ... just wondered what the heck is going on with Dim. This went on far too long and Sapper bailed. Dim then glitched out from around the ice field and put the charge in. Ridiculous as there was no way to get back to where he was located ... even if going deliberate and slow around the obstacles. Similar thing happened with TheBesTtt in his Thermodon ... crashed it into the left edge of the ice field and flew over the top and parked behind everything ... no way to reach him or the charge which was hovering high in the air above obstacles.

That's just connection. I've had really bad players beat me like that because they also tend to zoom around the map and ram me, instantly killing me with literally nothing but collision! It really ticks me but it also goes to show just how bad those servers are....

Help us, Team IND, I'm not exactly happy with how you left the game. Have you not spent all of the cut you got from money that flowed in from the gold buyers back in the day???

It didn't work ... try adding me ... It's simpler ... Ralph007
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Godfather, Forty on these forums IS Lat.

Queenking is one I haven't seen, but I have some suggestions.

Wilson
    REAPER
    Soli021
    Rich
    Quick
    Twist
    Princess
    Hitler
    Hehui222
    Pks
    Chavuk
    Deldude
    Mark

I could go on..

Well, I played with almost all of them but some of them are good or even good+ players such as Pks and REAPER.
    Rest of them are mostly quitters and noobs but not annoying players.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]

Totally agreed with adding Dim to annoying players! He did the same to me two times in Iceberg map. Hiding with his shooter behind the left cliff where i couldnt reach him at all. Waited for like 30 minutes but then i thought its pointless, let him just win this match, i beat the hell out of him in next rounds ;) but i have to add that hes not a noob player, he is actually a good one and a good killer, just not strong enough against me. :cool:

So, updated list of annoying players:

1. Lat
    2. Forty
    3. Queenking
    4. Dim

Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    It didn't work ... try adding me ... It's simpler ... Ralph007

I've sent a request on numerous occasions.

Well, I played with almost all of them but some of them are good or even good+ players such as Pks and REAPER.
    Rest of them are mostly quitters and noobs but not annoying players.

Gotcha, that's your take. Now, I might not agree with it but I'll defend to death your right to say it. It's just that REAPER and Pks are punks.

Also, haven't seen the Dim you're talking about in the proceeding post. I presume you might mean "Dinn"?

Another one for the list, good ol Sss.

Can't take a mean loss at all can you? I beat you with abcdefgh's load out for Mantis and I'm willing to bet that small mind of yours instantly cried "omg hax"

You then decide to jump off the the cliff enough times for me to lose the following match. Nicely done!

Get over yourself.

It's Dim with one m.
    I added you Rudy, but it wasn't showing any games for you.
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Another one for the list, good ol Sss.

Can't take a mean loss at all can you? I beat you with abcdefgh's load out for Mantis and I'm willing to bet that small mind of yours instantly cried "omg hax"

You then decide to jump off the the cliff enough times for me to lose the following match. Nicely done!

Get over yourself.

Is that his name? "good ol Sss"?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    It's Dim with one m.

Ever played with him mas?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    I wanna add one more player to the list although hes pretty good player but hes kindda jerk and talking rubbish when he wins/loses. His name is Thermodon. What do you think guys?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ive played Thermodon and he can be pretty funn/colorful. Don't understand why people get so upset over a game. Frustration I understand but foul language etc is so juvenile.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    It's Dim with one m.

The RTC crowd, I see.

About my GC not showing any games for me, that's not right... I play about ten of them.

I wanna add one more player to the list although hes pretty good player but hes kindda jerk and talking rubbish when he wins/loses. His name is Thermodon. What do you think guys?

Thermodon. He may have T4 but he plays like a Silver. No strategy, quitter, and not to mention the outbursts..

A common foe, I fought him once or twice on my RudyBan2 as a silver and he quit both times.

Is that his name? "good ol Sss"?

It's just "Sss"

Can't aim, and if he can it's in his Shooter because it's the only thing he's confident enough to win in.

(Not surprisingly, he gives chase, I light him up, run circles around him, and he still wells up the nerve to keep chasing. Use their over confidence to your advantage)