New game for IOS

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I saw this on FB and was intrigued so I watched the video associated. If the video is close to the game it will be an engaging game to say the least. Check it out and tell me what you think. The game is called "Battle Supremacy".

http://www.atypicalgames.com/index.html

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/...ws.asp?c=56211
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    If it's even violent in the slightest, the iPad won't let me download it...

And my phone's disk isn't exactly roomy at the moment
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Wow is that a company tablet that has some sort of blocking software? I think this could be a great game, sorry if you will not be able to partake.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Wow is that a company tablet that has some sort of blocking software? I think this could be a great game, sorry if you will not be able to partake.

School tablet actually. What can I say? Tyranny is everywhere
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    The members of the former [RAGE] clan grow restless, with many leaving indestructible to seek newer games like GunnerZ. The owner of this account has gone with them, and some of our members are now even using their own devices rather than the "Groufus" collective account. Only our headgamer, FlaccidLaser, and I remain interested in this game, and even though we finally saved up 603 gold for the flamethrower, the presence of a new weapon has failed to draw interest.

Come on Glu, release or update something!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Dude, I understand completely and the loss of players that played match regularly is sorely missed.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!