The worst and most annoying players!!!

2Next

Comments

• Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Thermodon. He may have T4 but he plays like a Silver. No strategy, quitter, and not to mention the outbursts..

A common foe, I fought him once or twice on my RudyBan2 as a silver and he quit both times.

He seems a tough player to me, maybe Im a bit noob then lol
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    He seems a tough player to me, maybe Im a bit noob then lol

Just depends on everyone's style. You caught me while I was in the middle of eating cereal with an invite. I wanted to keep eating but I never back down, so off I went to blast you between spoonfuls hah
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Just depends on everyone's style. You caught me while I was in the middle of eating cereal with an invite. I wanted to keep eating but I never back down, so off I went to blast you between spoonfuls hah

Dude youre a pro i believe you. I told you Im just a noob.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • LeoRulesLeoRules Registered Users 4 Posts
    The worst Player I probably versused was probably Axel he pretty good but he doesn't know how to use a helium missile or a ghost he just kept running away and not helping his mate in the team death match my buddy was a beginner. I don't think it was fair for Axel to versus me because I used my dozer which had auto cannon that I got Only 60 Gold but I used a 10% kinetic damage increase and a 15% kinetic damage increase with 500 more armor. Which made it so easy he left at 4 kills and I only died once.
    Dude youre a pro i believe you. I told you Im just a noob.

Hah thanks man, but hey don't put yourself down like that. You did show that you know the ways of RTC but I couldn't prove myself is all. But judging from what you said I don't need to prove anything.

also, sorry for the late reply, prison is back in session and my schedule is different this semester.
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• LeoRulesLeoRules Registered Users 4 Posts
    thx mate i think speedking is most annoying hacker my tornado cannon deals no damagr to him but im much better now since i got the tornado cannon wih 60 gold ps have i vs u before
    LeoRules wrote: »
    thx mate i think speedking is most annoying hacker my tornado cannon deals no damagr to him but im much better now since i got the tornado cannon wih 60 gold ps have i vs u before

Hey Leo, who are you talking to and whats your gamer id?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Hey Leo, who are you talking to and whats your gamer id?

My guess is he plays on EU, and is rarely on. Thoughts?

• Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Need to add Marie to the list. Just after whipping her slow dozer and her partner shooter with a newbie partner on my end, she ends up my partner next game against her buddy from last game. My guy never materialized, so she chooses to try to run into me, her partner, the entire game. Ran circles around her and twisted her up all the while shooting the opponent. Net result ... got the win, but disliked the fact that she got points for being a nuisance.
    Gah. Noobs will be noobs.

Add her.

Mas_ wrote: »
    Need to add Marie to the list. Just after whipping her slow dozer and her partner shooter with a newbie partner on my end, she ends up my partner next game against her buddy from last game. My guy never materialized, so she chooses to try to run into me, her partner, the entire game. Ran circles around her and twisted her up all the while shooting the opponent. Net result ... got the win, but disliked the fact that she got points for being a nuisance.

I hate those grudgy partners, i feel you buddy. Marie added to the list, altho she never did that to me.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Btw guys, ever played with player named "lokee"? He/she is kindda invincible. Invincible cuz he never gets any damage, donno how :/
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Haven't seen that one yet. Strange thing just happened in our match tonight. Your red Dozer vanished, and your partner Heath. ... as soon as I killed his ghost and plugged in the charge, it disappeared from my base and was hovering high over his. If I tried to stay under it, no luck. As if you were there invisibly shoving me away. Within a few seconds, it lowered on your base and started counting down. I took it, eliminated Heath and tried again ... same thing and now the count was 0 to 2 for him. Finally decided to hold onto the charge and just kill. No sense plugging it in as it would vanish again. He finally bailed, but the game didn't end. I held on til victory a few minutes later. ***?
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Haven't seen that one yet. Strange thing just happened in our match tonight. Your red Dozer vanished, and your partner Heath. ... as soon as I killed his ghost and plugged in the charge, it disappeared from my base and was hovering high over his. If I tried to stay under it, no luck. As if you were there invisibly shoving me away. Within a few seconds, it lowered on your base and started counting down. I took it, eliminated Heath and tried again ... same thing and now the count was 0 to 2 for him. Finally decided to hold onto the charge and just kill. No sense plugging it in as it would vanish again. He finally bailed, but the game didn't end. I held on til victory a few minutes later. ***?

Yeah it was so strange, i was there all the time, but you never hit me as i was invisible to you. First i thought you just wanna kill that poor guy, but after a few minutes i noticed you dont see me at all. Worst thing was that i couldnt hit you, actually you didnt take any damage from me! Not even one damage and i was right in front of you. But i could pick up the charge and fyi I picked that first two charge from your base and brought it to my base, but you couldnt see me.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • ThorTheSecondThorTheSecond Registered Users 2 Posts
    Ha! Hide and seek eh? I've seen him just camp behind the barrels in Recover the Charge before, so annoying, until I threw him off the cliff with my Tornado.
    I wanna add one more player to the list! His gamer name is "Hahaha". Although he is no.1 in leaderboard (thats what he says but if he goes offline hes not there anymore, donno why, a bit fishy) but he quits the second he sees a noob partner on his side, or even if he doesnt know very well the gold partner on his side, he'll bail. This guy on TDM only attacks your weak partner to gain points, so he only plays for points not for the fun. I call him weak killer point player! Btw if he is your partner and he doesnt like you he will kill himself till last point then he will quit so dat you lose the match. Thats what he did to me the other day on TDM, keep jumping off the cliff in iceberg map to make me lose the match, but guess what loser i won that match! Lolzzzz burn baby burn.

Ok thats it for now.
    Cya all around.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi guys
    I want to play with good players for epic games.
    My gc name: HoldUp'
    And i have an iPad but i cant post photos? Too heavy? Say me how to post printscreen,
    I've interressant things to show u: flag 4-0, lot of kills, life 1%, different bugs,...
    See u
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    A big noob: coolguy
    He always quite when he see me