Help please! My game will not load anymore!

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Hi,

I was hoping someone could help me. When I try to open up the Indestructible game on my HTC EVO 3D Android phone, I first see the Glu picture and then it goes to a black screen. I sometimes wait for over an hour with the black screen but it does not load and I can't play it anymore. I do not want to uninstall it because I willl lose all my credits and influence points. I have force stopped it, I have went into task manager to start the application over, I have cleared the cache but none of these attempts have made it load the game. Fyi..I have 900MB of internal usage memory currently on my phone and have very few other games installed. Please help. :(
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Dude, hope someone from help comes to your rescue soon or a fellow android user might have some insight. Sorry I am unable to assist you as I use an IOS device an thankfully have not encountered this problem.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Dude, hope someone from help comes to your rescue soon or a fellow android user might have some insight. Sorry I am unable to assist you as I use an IOS device an thankfully have not encountered this problem.

I hope so too. Do you think this is the right place for my thread or should it be in the tech support are? I am hoping someone at GLu will see it and be able to assist?

By the way, this seems to be a problem for a number of other Indestructible players. When I read the comments about the game in the Android Google Play Marketplace, I usually see some people mentioning the same problem. Perhaps when someone at Glu reads this and hopefully rectifies this problem, they can post it for as many others to see so it can help them too.

Thanks for your reply Ddannen.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    I hope so too. Do you think this is the right place for my thread or should it be in the tech support are? I am hoping someone at GLu will see it and be able to assist?

By the way, this seems to be a problem for a number of other Indestructible players. When I read the comments about the game in the Android Google Play Marketplace, I usually see some people mentioning the same problem. Perhaps when someone at Glu reads this and hopefully rectifies this problem, they can post it for as many others to see so it can help them too.

Thanks for your reply Ddannen.
    Check and see if there is a place to actually put in a trouble ticket, maybe there is a more direct route.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    UPDATE, problem solved, I think.

I know there were many a sleepless nights for many of you knowing that I could not start my Indestructible game...lol. Only kidding...actually it is working again thankfully and I wanted to share with you what I did to help anyone else who may have this problem. I can't say for sure if what I did made the difference but is working now for me so here it goes...First, DO NOT uninstall or clear your data in the Indestructible game because then you will delete everything. Second you may need to have some patience because this problem may not resolve right away. i.e it may last for days. In my case, I could not start my game for several days but I never was tempted to uninstall it...don't do it! Third, go into your "Task Manager" after you have attempted to open up the game. Fourth, tap on the indestructible icon. Next, press the "Forcestop" and "Clear cache" buttons. Go back and start the game. It might open now.

If that does not work, this is my plan B. First, go to your applications menu and see which of your applications are large files (you will have to be the judge of that). Move as many of those large files to your SD card. After you do this, take the battery out of your phone and put it back in. Restart your phone or whatever device you are using. Open your game, and it may open now. However, in my case, after I did all of this, my game did not open right away. After a couple hours, I tried again and bingo, it worked!

Have patience and I hope this helps. Hope to see you in a game. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    UPDATE, problem solved, I think.

I know there were many a sleepless nights for many of you knowing that I could not start my Indestructible game...lol. Only kidding...actually it is working again thankfully and I wanted to share with you what I did to help anyone else who may have this problem. I can't say for sure if what I did made the difference but is working now for me so here it goes...First, DO NOT uninstall or clear your data in the Indestructible game because then you will delete everything. Second you may need to have some patience because it this problem may not resolve right away. i.e it may last for days. In my case, I could not start my game for several days but I never was tempted to uninstall it...don't do it! Third, go into your "Task Manager" after you have attempted to open up the game. Fourth, tap on the indestructible icon. Next, press the "Forcestop" and "Clear cache" buttons. Go back and start the game. It might open now.

If that does not work, this is my plan B. First, go to your applications menu and see which of your applications are large files (you will have to be the judge of that). Move as many of those large files to your SD card. After you do this, take the battery out of your phone and put it back in. Restart your phone or whatever device you are using. Open your game, and it may open now. However, in my case, after I did all of this, my game did not open right away. After a couple hours, I tried again and bingo, it worked!

Have patience and I hope this helps. Hope to see you in a game. :cool:

Glad to see you were able to come up with a solution! In the future, feel free to post in the Customer Support section and submit a ticket to be sure Customer Support sees it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Very Nice Mike, Sorry i did not see this thread earlier but you did figure this out on your own and that is always a treat for us to see as most users don't even attempt, so Good job!.

The answer for this can be found here in our knowledge base:

Answer Title: The game keeps crashing on my Android device
    Answer Link: Android Troubleshooting
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Glad to see you were able to come up with a solution! In the future, feel free to post in the Customer Support section and submit a ticket to be sure Customer Support sees it.

Okay, thanks, sounds good. I was not aware...still new to this stuff.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Francis wrote: »
    Very Nice Mike, Sorry i did not see this thread earlier but you did figure this out on your own and that is always a treat for us to see as most users don't even attempt, so Good job!.

The answer for this can be found here in our knowledge base:

Answer Title: The game keeps crashing on my Android device
    Answer Link: Android Troubleshooting

Thanks Francis. As I have said in other threads, I really like this game a lot and I don't want to see good Indestructible players leave because they can't play it anymore. On another note, I am very excited about your upcoming UPDATE that Glamazon mentioned a few days ago.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Good mike im waiting update too
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • DAVIDDAVID Registered Users 15 Posts
    good job,mike!
    jomateixtu wrote: »

Sounds good, Joma.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    DAVID wrote: »
    good job,mike!

Thanks DAVID. By the way, it was fun to play with you last night. Hope to play with you again soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DAVIDDAVID Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks DAVID. By the way, it was fun to play with you last night. Hope to play with you again soon.

Thanks, you play good! see you.Frenzy
    i love this game
    i hope it will become better and better for our fans!
    DAVID wrote: »
    Thanks, you play good! see you.Frenzy
    i love this game
    i hope it will become better and better for our fans!

Thanks man! You are a skilled fighter too. I do think this game will get better and better because I believe that Glu recognizes that Indestructible is one of its jewels. It has exceptional potential to grow. I think they will listen to many of the suggestions that have been made by all the fans!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thanks man! You are a skilled fighter too. I do think this game will get better and better because I believe that Glu recognizes that Indestructible is one of its jewels. It has exceptional potential to grow. I think they will listen to many of the suggestions that have been made by all the fans!

What surprises me is the lack of input after a match, so many just leave. Have posted "update" as fast as I could type to catch people's attention. Some are unaware that the forum exists and then there are those that just don't have clue :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    jomateixtu wrote: »

Great, and I hope to play with you too, Joma.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    What surprises me is the lack of input after a match, so many just leave. Have posted "update" as fast as I could type to catch people's attention. Some are unaware that the forum exists and then there are those that just don't have clue :-)

That is funny because I have wondered that too. I also try posting the words "Update is coming soon" but I find some don't understand what I am writing. I did have a guy named "destroyer" chime in after a game and he was happy to hear the news.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

I have found recently that if you simply say "Hi" quickly to players after the match is over many will stay on board to see what you are writing. Then I mention that an Update is coming. Some are skeptical about how I know this but nevertheless, after speaking to them some more they believe me and are very excited to hear the news. I spoke to a player named ArticSpyder on April 14th and he was happy to hear the news. As a matter of fact, he posted it on the Indestructibleclans site quoting the Update news to his clan members saying that I, "Frenzy" mentioned it to him. "Frenzy" is my game player name.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I have found recently that if you simply say "Hi" quickly to players after the match is over many will stay on board to see what you are writing. Then I mention that an Update is coming. Some are skeptical about how I know tthis but nevertheless, after speaking to them some more they believe me and are very excited to hear the news. I spoke to a player named ArticSpyder on April 14th and he was happy to hear the news. As a matter of fact, he posted it on the Indestructibleclans site quoting the Update newsit to his clan memembers sating that I, "Frenzy" mentioned it to him. "Frenzy" is my game player name.

A little recognition never hurts the rep.

You are right with hi as GG is so generic most just yawn and leave.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    A little recognition never hurts the rep.

You are right with hi as GG is so generic most just yawn and leave.

If you by "recognition never hurts the rep." means that I should be giving credit to the GLu reps. than don't worry, I do. That is typically one of the first things I say to the players when they ask me how I know and I tell them that we were told by a rep. (Glamazon) at Glu.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    If you by "recognition never hurts the rep." means that I should be giving credit to the GLu reps. than don't worry, I do. That is typically one of the first things I say to the players when they ask me how I know and I tell them that we were told by a rep. (Glamazon) at Glu.

Noooo, I meant the its good for your rep lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Noooo, I meant the its good for your rep lol.

Oh okay, lol.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Hi guys,

I wanted to add a little more information for all of you to what I already mentioned on this subject. If you are playing on a phone, make sure you also delete all of your voice mail messages or move them to your SD card as this will also further increase RAM space for you to play this game.

Cheers,
    Mike
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • RohanJRohanJ Registered Users 4 Posts
    OH no this is happening to me now.blank screen .......cleared cache ..no go.HTC one doesn't have an sd card or removable battery
    RohanJ wrote: »
    OH no this is happening to me now.blank screen .......cleared cache ..no go.HTC one doesn't have an sd card or removable battery

No worries, I used to have an HTC too. Follow the directions I listed in this thread. Do a FORCE STOP and then clear cache. That should work. If not, keep on doing that until the screen appears. Just be patient, it will likely come back. Sometimes this problem can last a few days before it gets better. DO NOT delete your account or you will lose everything. Good luck, hope this helps you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Tried it a couple of times...I have to confess that I downloaded a gwallet file for coins many months earlier..didn't work though
    Great news ..playing my first game in a while ..deleting the gwallet files solved the problem .....wohoooo .
    RohanJ wrote: »
    Great news ..playing my first game in a while ..deleting the gwallet files solved the problem .....wohoooo .
    Glad to hear that. It takes some patience but eventually it comes back. I find with some players they do not wait long enough and end up deleting their game and having to start from the beginning but it is good that you hung in there like i told you too.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    My game doesnt load up anymore.
    Ive tried everything.
    What do i have to do