restore old profile?

unit-eunit-e Registered Users 1 Posts
I accidentally hit "clear data" managing apps on my tablet. Lost everything. Is there any way I can restore my old profile, vehicles, weapons, and loadout components? Really don't want to start over. So frustrated I might uninstall...

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    unit-e wrote: »
    I accidentally hit "clear data" managing apps on my tablet. Lost everything. Is there any way I can restore my old profile, vehicles, weapons, and loadout components? Really don't want to start over. So frustrated I might uninstall...
    I believe unless you have your data backed up in cloud or on PC you sol. I hope you've been backing up on a regular basis. Good luck.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I think it only restores from PC back ups. Most people say the methods involving the cloud don't work, while some say it's worked for them and they urge others to use the cloud if their game is ever gone
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Full PC backup only from iTunes. iCloud doesn't backup your progress. Stinks that it's local backup only and not Cloud based
    Which means that if you really wanna be up to date, you'd have to back up after every time you played! And for the more paranoid, after every single match...!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

If not, you'll need to catch back up to the last registered leaderboard level from your last backup. Stinks to do it, but I had to once.
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    Why do we have to log in on facebook?.because if you lose the game or something(happens to me) :) you cant get it back
    Are you Android? iOS just needs Gamecenter ... not Facebook
    Yeah the Facebook login is actually near useless aside from the ten free bars of gold you get for doing it, which won't get you far.

• GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    iTunes backup isn't working for me... my iPhone 4 recently broke so I replaced it with a yellow 5c, but even when I "restore from backup" Indestructible is one of the few games that lost all save data (some other apps didn't even transfer)

No idea what to do now, since I've already progressed on other apps and to my knowledge there isn't a way to copy a single app's data...
  • EldhhrEldhhr Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Are you Android? iOS just needs Gamecenter ... not Facebook
    And how do I get everything back with Gamecenter please? Could u list out the steps? It would be most appreciated.
  • EldhhrEldhhr Registered Users 3 Posts
    Mas_ wrote: »
    If not, you'll need to catch back up to the last registered leaderboard level from your last backup. Stinks to do it, but I had to once.
    How can I do this? I can see I am still registered, but don't know how to find the last backup for indestructible, or how to set it back. Please share, step by step, how you did this. Thanks so much
  • Mars84Mars84 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think it's the fifth time I start from the beginning ...