Options

Is anyone still alive?

Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
Hey guys it's me, I'm back haha i never went anywhere but still i was just wondering if [S&A co.] is still alive...

Comments

• Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Alive, but retired.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Mas is still on pace for 100,000 kills!
  • Options
    Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    And im still knocking down pro players!

Ps. Hahaha youre mine baby, dont quit on me! Lol (hahaha is ranked one on leaderboard)
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    No quitting here. Just don't enjoy playing with partners who sit and prance in circles.
  • Options
    Mas_ wrote: »
    No quitting here. Just don't enjoy playing with partners who sit and prance in circles.

Our opponent was alone the other day, i just wanted to make it a fair game by not helping you bro. Nothing personal. in fact i do like it when youre my partner only if our opponents worth playing with. And as you noticed i quit the match when my opponents are some bronze noobs. Its no fun playing against noobs or hammering them to gain points. Im not playing this for ranks, points or leaderboard position.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Fair enough my friend! You think staying out makes it a fair game? Still too much genocide goes on ... lol.

Kill u later,
    Mas

ps. Sap was looking for u the other day. Said u and I gave him the most trouble in the game. Lol
  • Options
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Fair enough my friend! You think staying out makes it a fair game? Still too much genocide goes on ... lol.

Kill u later,
    Mas

ps. Sap was looking for u the other day. Said u and I gave him the most trouble in the game. Lol
    MONSTER!!! Stop genocide! Lol
    Yeah the exact word he said is "heartburn", said you and I give him heartburn every time he plays against one of us! Lol. Hes a good player i like him.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    Hey guys it's me, I'm back haha i never went anywhere but still i was just wondering if [S&A co.] is still alive...

Dead and gone. To many, that probably comes as a good thing, but I never cared. Been gone for ages now, and I don't plan on returning. Hell, why would I want to anymore... to be met with teammates that are beyond bad and opponents that are almost always no better? You guys oughta know the feeling, it's like.. you literally get tired of winning. Of all things.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    csokipuncscsokipuncs Registered Users 5 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Dead and gone. To many, that probably comes as a good thing, but I never cared. Been gone for ages now, and I don't plan on returning. Hell, why would I want to anymore... to be met with teammates that are beyond bad and opponents that are almost always no better? You guys oughta know the feeling, it's like.. you literally get tired of winning. Of all things.
    still alive, but stop playing with ind... it is boring, when devteam sh!ts on your head LOL :D :D_cs
  • Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »

Rudy come back to clash i want u back where have u been...
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Yeah... No thanks, man. I've been playing this MMO style game called Growtopia since January.

I highly recommend it. I'm Level 46 as of the moment I post this, and my two main worlds are:

RUDYBAN
    DEBIAN2

Check this game out. It's so social and engaging, it's like nothing you've played before. So much emphasis on creativity and personal growth, and with no storyline for endless possibilities on what you can do.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi guys
    I'm HoldUp and i've 57000 kills on leadboard (i'm first) And about 97.000 points
    I want to play epic games with good players
    I know some of you, but for other good my gc name: HoldUp'
    See u