Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

15678911Next

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Rudy and forty, i have constantly received mailes about this language and talk. Please stop using offensive language, talk about each others god and so on, is this not a gaming forum? Please lets keep it that way, we can talk about anything, but no offensive language and no threads, drop the incident, whatever happened, happened, you both can either chose to man up and drop the argument or chose to act like children, the choice is yours both. I will be removing alot of these explicit posts and i would like to not have to come back to this same thread for the same issue. Behave yourselfs, we are not children anymore.
    IMG%5D
  • KupRattKupRatt Registered Users 33 Posts
    Sorry, Kush, for the flood of reports, but I believe the argument must be stopped. The rude posts should not continue.
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I know, its fine, i mailed you before i saw this posts. You went to work reporting it. Pretty dedicated, thanks for bringing it to my attention
    IMG%5D
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I know, its fine, i mailed you before i saw this posts. You went to work reporting it. Pretty dedicated, thanks for bringing it to my attention

Gotcha. It was a bit puerile to keep it going.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The argument has been removed from the thread. We appreciate your enthusiasm, but please refrain from flame wars.

Also, thanks to Kush for your responsiveness.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Wow I'm impressed this is the most response I've seen from glu representatives in some time, glad to see your all still alive.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Wow I'm impressed this is the most response I've seen from glu representatives in some time, glad to see your all still alive.

They lurking around! ;)
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Too bad they will never update this game. So much potential...
    Ace#2 wrote: »
    Too bad they will never update this game. So much potential...

Go on strike. Let's see what they have to say to one.
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    One thing that is great about this game is that it is relatively easy to play and be successful and acquire every premium item in the game without spending a dime. I think this was ultimately the downfall of the game as well because less people purchased gold or money. As we know, its all about the Benjamins.

I need a new game. Iron Force got old once you reach a certain level. It was either get owned in every match by super tanks or spend literally hundreds of dollars for a premium tank. Not gonna happen.
    Ace#2 wrote: »
    One thing that is great about this game is that it is relatively easy to play and be successful and acquire every premium item in the game without spending a dime. I think this was ultimately the downfall of the game as well because less people purchased gold or money. As we know, its all about the Benjamins.

I need a new game. Iron Force got old once you reach a certain level. It was either get owned in every match by super tanks or spend literally hundreds of dollars for a premium tank. Not gonna happen.

May I suggest Clash of Clans? My promoting it might be pretty annoying but I think everyone should give it a try. Just ask Lime, it's fun. You don't have to spend any money but that makes it take longer to level up.

An example: Chapin was ten levels below me. He spent about... What, 50 bucks or so? Now he's almost ten levels ABOVE.

• Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Hey Rudy,
    Are you on Recover at all?
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Hey Rudy,
    Are you on Recover at all?

Recently? No. I used to toggle between Recover and King of the Hill in my early days but my visits to recover went down considerably after the implementation of TDM

• 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ok those guys are good, butt they payed for it. Its quite hard to win a match against those players. Of course they can completely own me but if everyone gets a payed weapon etc.. Then they woud be suprised!!!
    I don't pay for it, i het my glu coins from daily challenges but never mind
    Maybe i'm a noob to(my names DOOMRIDER) see you guys later^_^
    1DOOMRIDER wrote: »
    Ok those guys are good, butt they payed for it. Its quite hard to win a match against those players. Of course they can completely own me but if everyone gets a payed weapon etc.. Then they woud be suprised!!!
    I don't pay for it, i het my glu coins from daily challenges but never mind
    Maybe i'm a noob to(my names DOOMRIDER) see you guys later^_^

Skill overtakes weaponry. I'm not one to talk since I've been buildin' up rust since I abandoned the game, but I think it still remember enough to school everyone with my T2.

add me if you want pvp?

• 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ive got a Samsung galaxy s2
    (im Just a kid som i dont have a creditcard) so i cant buy thinks
    How can i add u
    1DOOMRIDER wrote: »
    Ive got a Samsung galaxy s2
    (im Just a kid som i dont have a creditcard) so i cant buy thinks
    How can i add u

Ah never mind adding me, I'm on iOS.

say hello to these android peeps for me:

csoki
    concaocao
    admin

• mikee2mikee2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mikee2

The Best on Android/Non-Hacker. Destroys Sweet Tooth, ConCaoCao, Sarc, & many others.
  • XformGameXformGame Registered Users 3 Posts
    But now, you can hack. I just joined this forum. Indestructible clans.com is down. So I have to post here.
    Do not abandon this game. You do not have to pay. You can just use my Glu Credits hacker.

Just watch my instructions video.

[url]Http://youtu.be/C0FqjQZSSj8[/url]

Tell me if this works. Please comment if it works too.
    Just hack those Glu credits

Watch my instruction video.

[url]Http://youtu.be/C0FqjQZSSj8[/url]
  • deesnuts0480deesnuts0480 Registered Users 1 Posts
    mike wrote: »
    this list only includes the best of the best players in indestructible for both apple ios and android.

If you end up playing against any of these indestructible warriors i can guarantee you will be in for a doozy. However, don't quit and give it a shot, you may catch them on a bad day! :cool:

this list does not include the known hackers and/or repeat quitters in this game!

this list will be updated periodically and players may be removed if found to engage in the above activities
    there is no importance to the order of this list.

** android player
    Fukahacker- Best ever when not hackin!!! Str8 bums coping my name like gay Alan.
    Who copies a grown mans name? What u got a man on your mind all day. Gay"
    mule [s&a co]
    grim future
    oosmittyoo [s&a co.]
    lime [s&a co.]
    tivo **
    plombar
    concaocao ** ---> probably the best player i have ever played overall??what?? He's a hacker. **** outta here.....
    Surj ** -->this name is retired.
    Bghbox----> the real one. He was asian and has retired. However, it should be noted that there is at least 1 impostor currently now using the same name spelled the same way.

Coo
    kill **
    roadkill **
    gecco **
    hold up
    desire **
    besixty
    alfie
    stretchtoo **
    user **
    daniel
    caution
    crc

update: More players added below as of 8-12-13

mr. Bin **
    magnum
    tor**
    bren
    rap**

update: 8-18-13

soy
    marie
    frenzy [s&a co.] (i did not self-nominate myself onto this list. Manta ray gave me the thumbs up.)

update: More players added below as of 8-21-13

subporqyn
    tdr
    manta ray [s&a co.]

update: 8-28-13

albert
    cubon

update: 8-29-13

google
    red
    laparca ** spelled like this!

Update: 9-1-13

bomb

update: 9-3-13

morocco**
    phillipine**

update: 9-9-13

nounou

update: 9-14-13

win

update: 9-16-13

007crad [s&a co.]

update: 9-23-13

dapper [s&a co.]

update: 9-16-13

ace ---> spelled exactly like this.

update: 10-3-13

polerex [s&a co.]

update: 10-14-13

jonathan

update: 10-16-13

godfather [s&a co.]
    chaya66**
    ---> in my opinion, the best player to play this game next to concaocao

update: 10-18-13

poom

update: 10-21-13

ege [hf]
    la72
    update: Best player Fukahacker!! Hands down
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    More like the best hackers list
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Blue Stook and L24 have been added to the list.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    U can add Fou
    It's a good player too
  • MinasMinas Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lots of names missing on that list..
    Ror-Shak