Tips to help you WIN, WIN, WIN!

Comments

• MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    What's he talking about when he says my gang?

I can't decipher that. Is there a google translator for that rant?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    What's he talking about when he says my gang?
    Maybe he thinks your the leader of a gang lol, that's why I referred to sleep/blog walking. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Maybe he thinks your the leader of a gang lol, that's why I referred to sleep/blog walking. :-)

Hmm. How would he know....

ahem. I think he means SN, 'cause I'm leader there. Hm, I'm not sure what he means with "gang come after you' because I won't call on SN to fight my own battles.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Probably just funnin and got rambling. :p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    What in god's name is he even talking about

Rudy, ask POLEREX how he came up with his name then you will know or ask God instead?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    You've heard of sleep walking maybe he's blog walking and doesn't realize he's posting lol.

He's ok probably just venting. :rolleyes:

That could very well be! :p
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Mike wrote: »
    Rudy, ask POLEREX how he came up with his name then you will know or ask God instead?

I think you're misunderstanding me. I want to know what Steven is talking about in his post.
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

I really think Frenzy does understand as do I. There are just times that Poler says ........."......;@(!@;:;2sl dkyvbrelgkherbl ekvbnvklervrkjvnerverkjgn And on and on. I really think he just types and doesn't read some of the things he posts. Just a thought.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    I really think Frenzy does understand as do I. There are just times that Poler says ........."......;@(!@;:;2sl dkyvbrelgkherbl ekvbnvklervrkjvnerverkjgn And on and on. I really think he just types and doesn't read some of the things he posts. Just a thought.

Lol, Dapper - so true. POLEREX is one of a kind - and I mean that with respect. Love playing with him, even if he blames you when we lose or taunts you when he wins. That's just POLEREX being POLEREX, and I wouldn't have it any other way. POLEREX, you are a boss, man!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Hey guys. Tip to help you win..... Good connection!
    My connection has been mucking up and I'm pretty sure it's because of my mother streaming over Pandora.... It came at a cost of too many matches yesterday.

1393540_528857227205615_919025603_n.jpg

Rudy, I play in the Asia servers and never see anything other than english characters. Where is this?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Rudy, I play in the Asia servers and never see anything other than english characters. Where is this?

I changed my entire iPhone's language setting.

On a second note, that match is an NA CTF bout. Not on Asia.

(The language is Japanese. It says the blue flag has been captured)

I changed my entire iPhone's language setting.

On a second note, that match is an NA CTF bout. Not on Asia.

(The language is Japanese. It says the blue flag has been captured)

Well ill that makes it interesting to say the least. Very cool!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Sticky thread

You mentioned earlier about connection and you are sooooo right, as you know I've been playing a lot of Iron Force and connection is critical in that game as well. Because most of your opponents are slow moving tanks and you are also bad connection mean multiple missed shots and many deaths.

I wonder if newer games need for additional resources is affecting game play. I am currently using an ipad3 and it is not slow, yet I cannot overlook the fact that most tablets released within last year are significantly faster and games for mobile devices are getting larger and more dynamic.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ah I can't download the game on the iPad at all. I'll have to find a way to squeeze it into my iPhone's depleted memory

I've got it installed on ipad3 and think it might be the cutoff.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I've got it installed on ipad3 and think it might be the cutoff.

Crikey, a rather hefty .IPA file it seems!

• Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ahhhhh I ran into Rudy who was using his pun with t2 kinetic and my t4 pun which got punished in seconds ahhhh what a loss D:
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    Ahhhhh I ran into Rudy who was using his pun with t2 kinetic and my t4 pun which got punished in seconds ahhhh what a loss D:

Make the switch! T2 Kinetic is so much better than T4, that's why T2 is all I use on my Punisher.

• GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Make the switch! T2 Kinetic is so much better than T4, that's why T2 is all I use on my Punisher.

What is your T2 Pun loadout? How does the damage on the T2 compare to the T4?
    Growlrr wrote: »
    What is your T2 Pun loadout? How does the damage on the T2 compare to the T4?

It's actually all about accuracy with this load out. It deals lesser damage by far, but deals damage more efficiently than the spray of bullets coming from a Tornado Cannon, because of its kinetic rails being shot at a slower rate than is present in the tornado, helping you better align your shots.

Tier 2 Kinetic
    Tier 4 Cap
    Sometimes T3 Melee or no Melee at all (I leave cap equipped either way)

Tier 4 Window

Tier 4 Wrench

To better help you in killing Demolishers with any weapon, including ConCaoCao's laser config, use Incendiary rounds.

I always use Impact to make most cars lose control, giving me more time to lock my aim on them and give pursuit.

For the configuration using the T3 Melee, I use the Federal paint (Ege does the same thing).

When I don't use a Melee, I use the stock paint to get people thinking they can win, and use it to my advantage.

• GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Its a quite clever disguise, I must say. I just noticed that with all the skills concerning damage maxed (including Trigger Happy), it does about the same damage as a default Tornado cannon. (238, 2 damage more than default, but the Tornado cannon maxed deals 314)

Also, in the process of discovering that resonators work on Incendiary consumables & the Punisher's Landmines, I created an incredibly weak but funny Punisher setup:

T4 melee
    T4 capacitor
    T4 wrench
    T4 resonator
    T4 laser

I managed to beat Ace's Demo & a nooby Dozer, both of which were using Tornado cannons (my partner was a T1 laser Punisher)
    Growlrr wrote: »
    Its a quite clever disguise, I must say.

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them"

About your load out, I would go for a window over a wrench. But that's just me.

• ViosRViosR Registered Users 17 Posts
    Concaocao always use T2 Kinetic with his Space Ghost.
  • Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I like using my Shooter as a kamikaze vehicle, the PA combined with double damage makes it good for a suicidal kamikaze rush on your enemies(works best if your enemy is firing missiles at you since kinetics and lasers will just.. yeah..)
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    I like using my Shooter as a kamikaze vehicle, the PA combined with double damage makes it good for a suicidal kamikaze rush on your enemies(works best if your enemy is firing missiles at you since kinetics and lasers will just.. yeah..)

Kamikaze with missiles is the way to go, try it

• skyhawk62skyhawk62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Get someone to follow you and then quickly turn around with your bigrig. It's how i beat stone age dozer in campaign.
  • Need help ASAPNeed help ASAP Registered Users 2 Posts
    hello MIKE i need help or some info i need to know what level you need to be to unlock the space ghost i mean I'm already in the gold league and level 21 but its still does not let me buy it can you just buy the pain job as your vehicle or do you have to buy the vehicle and then the paint job I'm confused
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    Like nice advices, but only one thing can improve u: e