Possible comeback, with a twist!

RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
Well, as the title suggests, I may be touching down on IND again soon. There's only a few changes, but they're all bound to throw you off.

First off, if I do return, it's on Android this time. No leaderboards, I never cared for my ranks in Game Center anyway. This game is for fun and that's how I intend to keep it.

Secondly, I am considering a comeback with a new name entirely. Probably something like Anarchos. If you see that player, it would either be me or someone who got the genius idea of taking my name after seeing this thread.

I'm not coming back uninitiated, that's for sure. I will more likely than not be comin' atcha with hax n stuff, ya know, because I kinda can. Makes things fun. I will, however, try playing without mods before going rogue again.

Take this with a grain of salt. It's a consideration at best.
I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.

Comments

• Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Looking forward to it Anarchos!

Kill u later,
    Mas
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm waiting for u Rudy for epic games
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I tried for a while. Wasn't the most enjoyable experience, as my display registered touches that weren't made while I tried to play. Got me pretty riled up. I'll revisit the game again soon, but as for right now, I'll stick to Growtopia.
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    Ho ok Rudy,
    But have u some news about a next update?
    Indestructible needs new vehicles and maps!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    HoldUp wrote: »
    Ho ok Rudy,
    But have u some news about a next update?
    Indestructible needs new vehicles and maps!

Apologies, all I have for you is disillusion. The people Glu put to work on this game, a bunch of Russians, got fat stacks of cash off you silly folk who spent money on the IAP. And to top it all off, they didn't use it to keep the game moving forward from what I can see. Just another release-and-forget game model.

Oh, and if any of you give a ****, I'm on IND. Galaxy S5 (yes, Android) running under the name ADMIN, gold leaguer. No hacks or mods aside from free gold.