Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
Frenzy am I not in the clan anymore?

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    What do you mean tootzi?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    We'll resently I was on iron force and apparently I got kicked out by frenzy and I was wondering why I tried to rejoin but the clan is full already then I tried to go to the clan page @S&A here on the forums cause I wanted to talk to frenzy but it wouldn't let me write anything then I went to the members list and I didn't see my name on it that raised my concerns. Frenzy please tell me I would really like to know if I am still with the clan or not thank you that's all id like to say.
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    They must have gone on a trimming spree, because I'm off the Iron Force legion as well. I don't really mind though, since I rarely play Iron Force.

My loyalties remain only to indestructible, and if Glu decides to take it down one day, I'm going with it
    Oh you too that is dissapointing
    Tootzi, there was a major shakeup on iron force so I think quite a few people got bounced wanting to get into the top 100. Therefore I think it was all about numbers as the higher your legion goes the bigger the prize and he was going for people that played throughout the week. I don think it was personal at all, maybe a bit cool yet I understand and hope you will too.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    But why don't I appear on the clan page member list can you explain that?
    That is a good question. I will ask frenzy I don't have privileges.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    It doesn't matter anymore. Bryan belongs to us.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Is that that important to be part of the clan? I mean its just a page with a list of some players on it, if they remove you they cant stop you from playing or you wont lose anything at all. You can take my place if you want to XD

To be or Not to be (part of the clan) lolz
    Thats the question!
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Nah, clans not that important in indestructible although it's nice to have comrades that have similar skills so you can Gamecenter fight where most are equals, makes it a nice challenge. Now a game like IronForce there is a definite need for clan aka legion because the idea is to win and by yourself it becomes very apparent early on that a loner cannot achieve the degree of success needed by himself.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Too much philosophy. No need to be in a "clan" my friend ... same as Godfather says. Just get out there and pound em ... simple. Check out the Leaderboards every once in a while and have fun.

Kill you later,
    - Mas
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I like what can be done when in a clan. However, I don't want it being all that open to just anyone. Which is what SN stood for.

Because of this, I denounce just how public GrimFuture made iP. Because of my way of thinking.

The way I see it, wreck whoever gets in your way, clanny or enemy, and pay no mind to scores.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    In my clan we are 1
    Me and me...
    I start the game, shoot them all and see u..
  • brandon1brandon1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Oh dear! :s
    Check out ----> Servicing Stop Review <----