BHGBOX you such a cheater

SieSie Registered Users 8 Posts
As we know BHGBOX is everywhere NA, EU, ASIA and is everyone BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD and always has no problem purchasing any equipment from a VIKING DOZER with a T4 melee to a RED GHOST with a flamethrower.

Comments

• BladeMasterBladeMaster Registered Users 26 Posts
    BHGBOXs just have infinite gold, and more than 29 skill points, that's all they got.
    Unlike the real cheaters, they don't have no cooldown, unnormal shoot rate.
  • Jetson93Jetson93 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Sounds like one of your buddies again:rolleyes:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jetson93 wrote: »
    :pGuess who am I, buddy. I fought againt you many times. Lost or won. Hint is Missile Dozer and Railgun Shooter. You are great.
  • SieSie Registered Users 8 Posts

You have mistaken, Jetson93, sounds more like BladeMaster is using the same infinite gold cheat that's why he is condoning it. And the reason I am saying this is I dont see much of him going through the Punisher/Mantis stage and he is all armed with T4 Missile Launcher and heat seekers in a shooter pretty fast.
    Sie wrote: »
    You have mistaken, Jetson93, sounds more like BladeMaster is using the same infinite gold cheat that's why he is condoning it. And the reason I am saying this is I dont see much of him going through the Punisher/Mantis stage and he is all armed with T4 Missile Launcher and heat seekers in a shooter pretty fast.

I mean BHGBOX looks like a kid to the REAL cheaters. Most of BHGBOXs are noobs, they are not strong enough:rolleyes:.
    Anyway, my name is not BHGBOX:p, and my device is not jailbroken yet.
  • DISTROYERDISTROYER Registered Users 4 Posts
    I mean BHGBOX looks like a kid to the REAL cheaters. Most of BHGBOXs are noobs, they are not strong enough:rolleyes:.
    Anyway, my name is not BHGBOX:p, and my device is not jailbroken yet.

You sound like a typical whiner to me, when you beat a cheater which you probably felt really good about it thinking your skills are so much more superior than them, so you are ok if they cheat with infinite gold or whatever. But when you meet a 'real cheater' whom you cant beat you cry like a baby in this forum.
    DISTROYER wrote: »
    You sound like a typical whiner to me, when you beat a cheater which you probably felt really good about it thinking your skills are so much more superior than them, so you are ok if they cheat with infinite gold or whatever. But when you meet a 'real cheater' whom you cant beat you cry like a baby in this forum.

:rolleyes:Hey buddy, I've met all kinds of the REAL "indesctructible" CHEATERS like Sirk, Khan.
    Of course, I can't even kill them once. But I never cry, I would try my best to win. Pick their weak sides or run around, if I have a weak or noob mate, I would quit, it's hopeless and waste of time.
    But if laggy mate quits, the game just begins.
    By the way, I beat AMG, Syou few times without laggy mate, and I recoreded the videos:p.

In my opinion, REAL CHEATERS are viler than BHGBOX, any kinds of cheatting is not fair for normal players.
  • SieSie Registered Users 8 Posts
    DISTROYER wrote: »

Don't bother wasting your breath with a loser like him. His words are inconsistent and lacks credibility.
    Sie wrote: »
    Don't bother wasting your breath with a loser like him. His words are inconsistent and lacks credibility.

Well, you got me, I'm a loser and liar:p
  • Jetson93Jetson93 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well, you got me, I'm a loser and liar:p

98e0c2f2e8c94d97a5d76e9fb110d8d8.jpg
    98e0c2f2e8c94d97a5d76e9fb110d8d8.jpg

:rolleyes:Thank you