Options

Hello guys

IqweIqwe Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 2 Posts
I finally log in and I am new in this forum thing.So,eh,I'm here mainly to see if I can get some information about some players and also hackers.....I want to make some friends,and chat with my friends here regularly.So
Have fun!

Comments

• Options
    newnoobnewnoob Registered Users 12 Posts
    Go away, dude, or someone else would think you were me:rolleyes:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    TO ALL POSTERS: If you have a problem, contact the forum admins. Don't tell people to go away, don't post offensive material, and please stop acting like this forum is some ratchet site to fight with other members and act like you're the grand poobah of Indestructable. Posts are being reported and I end up here time and time again. To the players/posters here...clean up your act. Rudeness toward other members will not be tolerated. Posts will be deleted, and access to the forum will examined. Please play nice. :mad:

If you see an offensive post, please report it. If you have proof of exploited games, report that post as well. Legit players don't like cheaters. Neither does glu. But keep it off the forum pages. . Report it. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TO ALL POSTERS: If you have a problem, contact the forum admins. Don't tell people to go away, don't post offensive material, and please stop acting like this forum is some ratchet site to fight with other members and act like you're the grand poobah of Indestructable. Posts are being reported and I end up here time and time again. To the players/posters here...clean up your act. Rudeness toward other members will not be tolerated. Posts will be deleted, and access to the forum will examined. Please play nice. :mad:

If you see an offensive post, please report it. If you have proof of exploited games, report that post as well. Legit players don't like cheaters. Neither does glu. But keep it off the forum pages. . Report it. Thanks.

My bad, no offense to Iqwe, just a joke.

By the way, somebody had reported the problem of game hacking here long time ago
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128000-Player-Hacking
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?230967-mfsHs-you-such-a-cheater
    But did glu do something for that? Fix the game please
  • Options
    Game fixed, I'll disappear forever, this forum, this game
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I deleted a pozt because a) use of a ****phobic slur b) calling ouit players by name. Please play the game, have fun but please respect the rules of the forum. Thanks. Pm me if you want to discuss this.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary