Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

montanezisaiah is a scammer!

Made a deal to buy his nismo for 7m and ran off! Ill post pics in a little bit

Comments

• Options
    DRIFT GROM 433DRIFT GROM 433 Registered Users 489 Posts
    I saw a post that he made the same deal with someone else. Did he scam him too?
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Thanx for this, he's in my friend list, want me to confront him?
  • Options
    Shadow9508Shadow9508 Registered Users 153 Posts
    Cant even trust the people on the forums anymore.
  • Options
    StylepointzStylepointz Registered Users 978 Posts
    Is this for real this guy joined my team yesterday and did legit trades with them. I wants even paying much attention cuz I though he was trust worthy.... I'm going home on ill be able to get online in game. To see of he on and question him. He will be kicked tho. I'm not having him mess up our rep.
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    I just looked in his garage, no GTR in sight ? What level is he exactly?
  • Options
    He was in level 65-66 you can add me king, and you will see that idont have the gtr. Shadow9508
  • Options
    Aha yeah see he still has it. He got off right after he got the 7m
  • Options
    Iknow he is going to read all this ish too. In game actions portray who you are in real life
  • Options
    D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    That's hella messed up cuz I was thinking of doing a deal with him but after this heck NO
  • Options
    GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    I did like 3 deals with him before; sucks to know he's gotten greedy man. :/
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    I already posted I have pending deal with him. Paid him 7m n don't have car yet. How u still can buy ?
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    F.u.c.k. His scamming a.s.s. !! Hopefully his mom has a car accident tonight.
  • Options
    HC YoungHC Young Registered Users 192 Posts
    Sikas juz mad cz he is too care of us
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I am mad because if you cheat in a game you're a loser in real life. And why is he a loser....because that's how his s.h.i.t. parents raised him. It's the least she could do.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    HC & shadow .. Am sooty for UR lost .. But I rally hope this thread spread quickly .. As some members might get tricked by his honesty as U can see below .. Even if he was a legit trader .. He's not the first legit person that turn into a scammer at the end .. 2s6qcnb.jpg