Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

foxxxx read this PLEASE...

Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT IT SAME AS MY USER NAME, I LOST A [edited] NISMO I PAID FOR DUE TO 404 INVALID CITY, I DOUBT YOU EVEN LOOK AND CARE BECAUSE WHEN I LOSE MY CARS FROM HACKERS YOU OR THE SUPPORT DONT DO NOTHING ANYWAY, JUST SAYING 1800 GEMS GONE TO WASTE, HELP THE PEOPLE AND STOP THINK ABOUT YOUR MONEY.

Comments

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    CHILL OUT!!!! I bet they are doing what they can. They are the quiet nerds in the corner solving world peace and such... Just give them a chance... I hope
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I can guarantee on foxx's behalf that he cares and will solve your situation asap
  • Options
    I MUST hve sumbitting about 3 tickets in last month... i give hackers names.. i give proof of times.. I GET NOTHING BACK. THIS DO NOTHING BUT STEAL UR MONEY AND COME UP WITH EXCUSES WHEN THEY CANT GIVE BACK A CAR. [edited] THIS/
  • Options
    Man we are trying are best to help u out but we can only work so fast
  • Options
    im not blaming yous, im blaming everything that happens and i get nothing in return when i spend 100s of dollars every month, and due to errors in your game i lose them, the cash and gems and cars, i get nothing back, only email i get is saying it problem ur home connection thats why u get dq.. like no, i win races fine, once i pinks that happens which mean it ur servers fault.i woupld like my nismo back. look at myt account i summiited over 3-5 ticket with hackers name and times then done. do i get anything back> of course not, yous are all about the money and not about helping the ppeople who spend it.;
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Damn I gave the hackers name pics and the whole conversation when he took my Evo and I got nothing but a I'm sorry
  • Options
    Man just chill and wait for foxx once he gets here ik he will be more then happy to help u out.
  • Options
    DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    Sir, you have to chill out, using CAPS and BAD LANGUAGE doesn't get your point across, you have to remember you're not the only one who faces an issue in the game, you have to be patient and wait until Foxxx or Other admin gets into this or into your ticket, This was addressed to Foxxx attention by Old women, just be patient, and again, try to calm down when you try to reach an admin, going crazy wont solve anything.
  • Options
    sir, are u the one that losing money? are your the one losing gems due the game? are u the o9ne submitting tickets and not getting anywhere with them. no i didnt think so, i have sent in ticket all all they says id sorry u cant get your car back... or its ur home connection.. no it ur servers with hackers. this happens again im saving all paperwork from itunes and i will get all my momey back. all im asking is for my cars back.. not an arm or leg, cars or money or gems.
  • Options
    First of all you need to stop talking to a mod like that he is just trying his best to help you out, and for your records we have all lost cars and money to hackers and have submitted several tickets, you just need to be patient like the rest of us were and still are. Second of all it would be greatly appreciated if you had the screenshots posted here or links to them, that way when foxx gets here it all runs smooth.
  • Options
    i have waited over a month for a response . i just like a 1800 gems car due to 404 invalid city, i couldn t screen not if game crashes due to your servers. i should be pissed when i get no answers for nothing. once money is involved u get nothing back. anything else you guys jump all over it.. terrible customer service.
  • Options
    and secon of all im not getting any help.. im sitting here wating . for prob nothing.
  • Options
    DominicanDriverDominicanDriver Registered Users 128 Posts
    and secon of all im not getting any help.. im sitting here wating . for prob nothing.

Everything takes time, theres a huge list of issues before yours, be patient, calm down, relax, and wait for an admin to get into your situation.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    To solve the issue on tickits. This is how I understand it. You may not be getting an answer because you maybe writing paragraphs after paragraphs of misinformation. They only need certain criteria to answer , fix , and advise you of what must be done. Understand they have five working days in the week. An amazing company that gives it's workers off the weekend. If you get the return email after emailing a tickit. Then that's great. They will go through everyone trying to solve such riddles of emails. Information you need to now email through the web site. Www.coegames.com your gamecenter nick name. Not the email for the log in. The game name you use to race with. A short two or three sentences. Example. I raced my nismo for pinks. Error code #### incompleted to follow to a working pinks race that you have screen shoots to prove the error. You like to see your car return because of a unfairly race in game. Done. Don't say anything else. Just state the issue and your id to look up your account. I hope they return your car sir. Good day.
  • Options
    yes i was already told this which i did no resonse.. man where foxxx.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Every time you send in a ticket it puts you at the back of the line. You want an easy fix to your problem do not race pinks anymore until you know the problem is solved. Any time you race you race at your own risk. There will always be hackers and glitches in a game like this. Cie does their best but we can't catch everyone
  • Options
    I have no idea what else I can do here if you won't wait we simply cannot help you.
  • Options
    race at your own risk? lmfao. where does it say that ... after u spend money on the game, thats was good.. that should be once the game starts up. in big letters. RACE AT YOUR OWN RISK DONT SPEND MONEY ON THIS GAME DUE TO HACKERS... no. its doesnt which mean u kno there hackers and dont give back what they take GOOD JOB CIE..... YO FOX WHEN U SEE THIS PLEASE REPSONSE I DONT GOT TIME FOR THIS PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYIN TO SAY RACE AT UR OWN RISK . LMAO I CANT BELIEVE SHE SED THAT .
  • Options
    WE SHOULD BE SAFE FROM HACKERS AND GLITCHERS, OUR GEMS AND MONEY SHOUL BE SAFE... SINCE WE BUY THEM WILL REAL CASH. US PLAYERS SHOUL NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOSING ANYTHING DUE TO HACKERS.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    brooklyn, what is your in game name
  • Options
    nevermind i found it, let me look into it
  • Options
    ok soooooooo.......
  • Options
    look in your account.
  • Options
    see fox. this is why i like dealing with u .. not ur little people u got with u .. u get stuff done. thankyou.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Well maybe pm him next time and wait it out. Then we won't attempt to help with your issue.
  • Options
    Yeah we don't actually sit in cie HQ and give people cars we can only get you to the front of the line or help you out with basic stuff like restoring your account etc.