Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

This is a joke right?

863LTOWN863LTOWN Registered Users 86 Posts
I give up. Just let me know when it gets sorted. I'm going to go set my money on fire.

Comments

• JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Don't give up friend, tell me your issues and i shall resolve them.....;)
  • jasonxcpjasonxcp Registered Users 198 Posts
    863LTOWN wrote: »
    I give up. Just let me know when it gets sorted. I'm going to go set my money on fire.
    what wrong buddy? We can help u out.
  • 863LTOWN863LTOWN Registered Users 86 Posts
    Lost all points. No faces. Account reset. People are getting invalid city. You name it. Lol
  • RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    I cant even get in game anymore
    Yup. Now I'm getting invalid city. We're gonna need a patch for the patch to the patch that was supposed to fix the first patch.
  • JuaNNJuaNN Registered Users 53 Posts
    Overall, I say Turfs got hacked badly, I blame Android....
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    This all due to maybe several servers crashing, I'm sure everything we be back to to normal before you know it, stay positive guys :)
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I am getting invalid city also
    I got a falcon
  • InfumusR6InfumusR6 Registered Users 26 Posts
    getting invalid city for the past 30mins and counting
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    I can comfirm the error because i got it aswell. I deleted and reinstalled the game and they went away. Lmk if anyone had questions about reinstalling game.
  • KnighthawckKnighthawck Registered Users 86 Posts
    InfumusR6 wrote: »
    getting invalid city for the past 30mins and counting

X2 here, keep getting the invalid city then it will load for a second and back to invalid city again anything going on with you guys.
  • RobinhoodJRobinhoodJ Registered Users 26 Posts
    Unistall and reinstall fixed it for me
  • The Supremacist 89The Supremacist 89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I reinstalled but now I keep getting account update and can't get in the game at all.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    are you still having this issue
  • red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
    I lost 4 cars in pink races 3 of them were DQ n I had won the race by far n one I challenged to pinks the times counted down to 0.0 n game froze. I restarted n car was gone I asked the player I pinked n he told me the race never stared n his game froze also. But he had my car in his garage
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I can't really help u guys on this... But I heard there was a joke here?..