Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[B] Max Stella [S] Ford gt-r

1.5 mil for max stella and not paying any higher

have an almost maxed ford gt-r
1674 + 4 turbo upgrades that arent finished

Comments

• Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I'll start at 1 mill for your stella
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Why would someone want to sell a car for cheaper than what they bought and built it for?
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    GONZO wrote: »
    Why would someone want to sell a car for cheaper than what they bought and built it for?
    I feel you bro! Dont understand anything less than 2 mil for these stellas. In my opinion stellas or actually worth 2.5 but I can see 2.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya especially since you maxed it and spend the time waiting on parts. I'd never sell a Stella for less than 2.5. Builder should be paid for the time it takes to max these things. And this isn't the real world lol. This is a game and people should think about being compensated for their time. But maybe it's just me and JJ that think this way. Any how good luck on getting maxed Stella's for 1.5
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    still need to sell this ford gt-r