Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

More time please.

red fuelred fuel Registered Users 155 Posts
Could we get more time b4 the race starts to get the RPMs up for us ppl who rev drop our cars. Some cars don't have enough time to rev up all the way b4 we need to let off n makes launching them very hard and inconsistent. Even like 1-2 seconds would be a big help.

Comments

• Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    This would be excellent
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    That's why I never use rev drop I rather feather the gas that way I don't need to remember each cars rev drop
  • Options
    That's fine u can feather all you want. I was Suggesting something to make it better for us racers who rev drop and don't have enought time b4 the race starts.
  • Options
    JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Sounds cool, I will try this one tough lol
  • Options
    1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    I'd like too. and it's also very frustrating that when you practice race the bots you GET those 1-2 seconds that you need, but the second you race another player the light comes on as your reving it :/
  • Options
    anxeanxe Registered Users 113 Posts
    How much time you have at the line I believe heavily depends on a combination of internet connection and your device's processing power. I have pretty fast internet and a decent phone (nexus 4) and 99% of the time I load into the race before the other player, and I have lots of time to just sit there and rev my engine. You can tell you loaded first if you're sitting there for a while before the launch button lights up. I can't imagine it being so difficult to add an extra second or two of down time after both of the players have loaded into the race, though it may be more complicated than i think. As it currently stands with some cars rev dropping is impossible unless you load really quickly and your opponent loads slowly
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    The problem with this is that, people who feather are going to need to flutter longer and as a flutte tap guy I hate it when I load fist and I'm revving for 10sec imagine even longer you can't be consistent when that much time has been added
  • Options
    See old woman there is two side to every coin. Just because u will have to tap longer doesn't rule out the fact that us rev droppers don't have time on some cars. So of a mod can be fair and learn to look at things from both sides maybe you shouldn't be one.