Breaking up.

samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
How do you break up with people on this new app?

Comments

• KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    If it's anything like Kim Kardashian Hollywood, then you just need to stop going on dates. They may end up calling you and then break up with you. You can date other people though, you aren't limited to one even if you're still "dating".
    Lucy
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I've found out that even if you dated several people and not go on a date with them for days, they do not break up with you. I've had one breakup so far and it was because I did badly on a date.

You can try that if you really want to break up, but I don't suggest it because it doesn't affect anything and you can continue to date other people.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so glad that the guys aren't so needy & clingy just like in KKH. My dolls don't want to be committed to one guy anyways. It's gonna get kinda boring if they ever have to see their boyfriend every other day lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections