Options

Khit Khat (general chat thread)

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    What's a VIP event? Do they offer limited items? If they do, I'd like to save my gems too! :o

One where you have to spend a certain amount of kgems to get rewards. I'm hoping for one too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I think party events would be so great for this game since it has such a young social media focused vibe to it and since Perry is telling us to buy homes anyway why not give these homes a purpose
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I think party events would be so great for this game since it has such a young social media focused vibe to it and since Perry is telling us to buy homes anyway why not give these homes a purpose

Preach this, I bought the first home and furnitures before realizing that it had literally no use except for that 2 energy worth hamster. Bummer, really!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I would just like to say I love being able to change the caption on your pictures and such. I'm having a great time coming up with things to say after my serial dating
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I would just like to say I love being able to change the caption on your pictures and such. I'm having a great time coming up with things to say after my serial dating

yes this! lol I had fun making fun of those NPC looks lol. I intentionally chose the worst looking.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    yes this! lol I had fun making fun of those NPC looks lol. I intentionally chose the worst looking.

Me too omg! And I also put the "um no" and "ew" stickers on their head after lol.

Also, it's not related but this morning when I went on KKG my game was at the randomize/customize page and I swear I almost did a heart attack! Then I restored my game from Game Center but still, I got so scared!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts

AHAHA some of them are SOO bad
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Yep a V.I.P. event is when you basically spend on anything that cost kgems and the earn able and/or gift box clothing are availiable during the timer.
    One where you have to spend a certain amount of kgems to get rewards. I'm hoping for one too!

That sounds so nice! Hope we get one soon! :o
  • Options
    That sounds so nice! Hope we get one soon! :o

Me too, cause I don't know how long I'm going to be able to resist buying the hairstyle with bangs lol.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Me too, cause I don't know how long I'm going to be able to resist buying the hairstyle with bangs lol.

Same here!!! I wish there was an option to change the default ombré color though but just like that it's amazing! I just bought my first hairstyle and I love it but the one with the bangs has my heart! lol It's gorgeous!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I don't understand these boxes with no gifts...the 1-in-9 odds are bad enough, but this is just sad. There's no way I would spend K-Gems to open more :(

I'm never complaining about KKH gift boxes again lol

IMG_20160305_174459_zps2k59b7qp.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    I don't understand these boxes with no gifts...the 1-in-9 odds are bad enough, but this is just sad. There's no way I would spend K-Gems to open more :(

I'm never complaining about KKH gift boxes again lol

IMG_20160305_174459_zps2k59b7qp.jpg

I know right, this one is super bad! But you can open it everyday so it's not like you'll never have enough stickers to get all the items. I have 30/40 stickers for the last prize (the bag) and I got the shoes, top and shorts without stickers when I started opening boxes at the beginning of the game.

And Judithtalancon, what hairstyle are you talking about? The one I want does not have ombré, it's the one with the straight bangs that costs 399 KGems.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    I know right, this one is super bad! But you can open it everyday so it's not like you'll never have enough stickers to get all the items. I have 30/40 stickers for the last prize (the bag) and I got the shoes, top and shorts without stickers when I started opening boxes at the beginning of the game.

And Judithtalancon, what hairstyle are you talking about? The one I want does not have ombré, it's the one with the straight bangs that costs 399 KGems.

Oh! I think I might not have that one unlocked yet! What level is it?

Edit: Just saw it, I think it's the one you're talking about! Haha, it's level 13, almost there! It looks pretty cute! :o
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I'm with you on the ombre thing. I mean they do the same thing in KKH, but why not let you control what two hair colors you can use? I've seen so many cute hairstyles that would be even cuter if half of it wasn't bright red/blue :(
  • Options
    Girly wrote: »
    I'm with you on the ombre thing. I mean they do the same thing in KKH, but why not let you control what two hair colors you can use? I've seen so many cute hairstyles that would be even cuter if half of it wasn't bright red/blue :(

That's so true! Can we talk about the half bun that's blonde (not too bad but still) and the slicked back red hair? This one is sooo cute but I hate the color so that's a thing they should definitely change.

And Judith (can I call you that way?), yep it's the level 13 one. What level are you at right now?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    That's so true! Can we talk about the half bun that's blonde (not too bad but still) and the slicked back red hair? This one is sooo cute but I hate the color so that's a thing they should definitely change.

And Judith (can I call you that way?), yep it's the level 13 one. What level are you at right now?

Yes! I also love the one with the two buns? Or the one with the braid on the side, I love hairstyles so much! And I agree, there should be an option to have/not have the ombré hair and if we do want it, the option to change those colors, too!

Of course you can! Can I call you Holo? :o And I'm currently on level 12! Almost there ;) I actually wanted to add you but I'm playing on Android :( Is there a way to connect even though we're on different devices?
  • Options
    Girly wrote: »

Yes! I agree, there should really gives us the option to change the color and if we want/or not the ombré! :(
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I wonder if they're gonna be introducing the Kardashian sisters or maybe other celebrities they know in game. If so I can't wait to see how they'll look like and what outfits they'll be wearing :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Oh my, yes!! That would fantastic ;) I love the way everything looks on the game, really excited to see the whole family!
  • Options
    Yes! I also love the one with the two buns? Or the one with the braid on the side, I love hairstyles so much! And I agree, there should be an option to have/not have the ombré hair and if we do want it, the option to change those colors, too!

Of course you can! Can I call you Holo? :o And I'm currently on level 12! Almost there ;) I actually wanted to add you but I'm playing on Android :( Is there a way to connect even though we're on different devices?

Of course you can! :)
    The two buns style gives me lifeeee. The only reason why I didn't buy it yet is because literally everyone has it so... Gotta be a little original ya know! And also, love the two messy braids, the one sided braid as you said and the 1000KGems louse curls, those are so pretty! But I'll never be able to save enough though :(

Gosh, that's too bad! I don't think there are any ways of connecting, maybe Facebook but I don't want to take the risk to link my account to my game, I'm afraid of the glitches! Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get to level 13 super soon! :o
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    I wonder if they're gonna be introducing the Kardashian sisters or maybe other celebrities they know in game. If so I can't wait to see how they'll look like and what outfits they'll be wearing :D

It would be so cool! Maybe they could introduce Gigi Hadid too, since she's a good friend of Kendall. I would love to see her on KKG!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Of course you can! :)
    The two buns style gives me lifeeee. The only reason why I didn't buy it yet is because literally everyone has it so... Gotta be a little original ya know! And also, love the two messy braids, the one sided braid as you said and the 1000KGems louse curls, those are so pretty! But I'll never be able to save enough though :(

Gosh, that's too bad! I don't think there are any ways of connecting, maybe Facebook but I don't want to take the risk to link my account to my game, I'm afraid of the glitches! Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get to level 13 super soon! :o

Aww, that's so bad! But I totally understand you, that's exactly why I haven't connect my account to Facebook either, I'm afraid of the glitches! Hope they fix those soon so I can have a way of saving my game! :o And the loose curls hairstyle is sooo pretty! And yes, I totally get it! The two buns are sooo cute! I wish they were all cheaper though :(

& thank you so much! I get really excited everytime I get to the next level lol I'm on my way now, just finishing an 8 hour event! ;)
  • Options
    IS PERRY TRULY ON OUR TEAM?
    so not only did Perry get me a gig and had the lady pay me less money than I could have gotten but now he's back together with Aubrey which really makes me question who's team he's on and makes me wonder if we're going to have a falling out with Perry somewhere down the line
  • Options
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    IS PERRY TRULY ON OUR TEAM?
    so not only did Perry get me a gig and had the lady pay me less money than I could have gotten but now he's back together with Aubrey which really makes me question who's team he's on and makes me wonder if we're going to have a falling out with Perry somewhere down the line

YES I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS!
    I'm level 15 and not that long ago he decided to break up with Aubrey because she was, like, depressing him and stuff. You'll see, he'll get super deep to you and rant a lot lol. After this Aubrey will hate you more & more and finally go out with that MCBrizzy dude. I don't know what will come next in the storyline but that's where I am right now!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    YES I'M PRETTY SURE HE IS!
    I'm level 15 and not that long ago he decided to break up with Aubrey because she was, like, depressing him and stuff. You'll see, he'll get super deep to you and rant a lot lol. After this Aubrey will hate you more & more and finally go out with that MCBrizzy dude. I don't know what will come next in the storyline but that's where I am right now!

Oh thanks lol I was really starting to give him the virtual side eye
  • Options
    Honestly if it wasn't for the clothes hair and just the overall look of the game I would've just deleted it a long time ago
  • Options
    I hit 1M followers just now! Woooo kgems! Why is the next achievement 1B tho.....

LhqbX7d.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Guys, can you help me?
    I am level 12 and I just finished a MCBrizzy quest at the Cantina, meanwhile my boyfriend is a lower level than me (11, I think) and just finished a quest to purchase the home in Jackson Hole.. and I never got that quest. I also see someone above me on this thread also has that quest... so I'm worried about the fact that I don't have it and I don't know how to get it. Also, my boyfriend did the quest earlier where he talks to the lady at the Cantina (can't remember her name), and she wants to give you a job but says you don't have experience, so you're supposed to tell her you'll work for less, which will net you the job... which is what my boyfriend did. But in my game, I chose the other option and didn't get the job. So I'm just worried because apparently I'm doing something wrong.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Did you buy the house in Malibu yet? The goal to buy the house in Jackson Hole comes after that.
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Did you buy the house in Malibu yet? The goal to buy the house in Jackson Hole comes after that.

Sure did. And now, something extra weird has occurred. I was at about 30,000 followers... then I just did a MCBrizzy event and I now have 299,000... now some Jason guy just did a podcast and I expect to lose some because he said I lied about owning the salon in the beginning of the game and Kendall texted me saying she was disappointed in me. But I was shocked to receive that drastic of an amount of followers.
    Daily iOS KKH player