Options

Gala Event

suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me what went down in this event? It was the black and gold gala or whatever. I remember Aubrey was trying to get tickets to it at the beginning of the game. My game glitched and when I went inside this event I actually got the dialogue from MCbrizzy's concert and not any dialogue about the gala. So if someone could just tell me what was supposed to happen that'd be great as there is a plot hole in my mind now! I know something happened because after the event I had a goal to "have more followers than Aubrey". Thanks

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm not sure I'm thinking the same event...

Is it the one where Perry got the runway model spot for us after breaking up with Aubrey?
    PM to add
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Hum... I actually had the goal "have more follower than Aubrey" after Emily texted me that Aubrey was scared that I become more famous than her and that I should prove her I'm better or something like that (not exactly what she said but it was basically the message)

And at this point, I didn't even go to the Gala so... Anyways I hope that helped a little!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I'm not sure I'm thinking the same event...

Is it the one where Perry got the runway model spot for us after breaking up with Aubrey?

Yes I think so!!! It's fairly early in the game.
  • Options
    It didn't happen really early on if this is the one you're referring to.

So you will walk the runway with Aubrey, she tries to bring you down and snubs Perry. Staci will tweet that both you and Aubrey are getting hotter or something.

After that you will attend a concert with Kylie and she says that Aubrey is with Brizzy backstage romancing up each other lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    My Gala event was also an MC Brizzy party. I remember being super disappointed when I walked in and saw his face again. It was pretty much the same event that I had just completed, which was the concert after party... Or something like that. *sighs*
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    kdominique wrote: »
    My Gala event was also an MC Brizzy party. I remember being super disappointed when I walked in and saw his face again. It was pretty much the same event that I had just completed, which was the concert after party... Or something like that. *sighs*

Yeah this is what happened. I did the gala at the Beverly and Brizzy was there and Kendall and Kylie were there but when I talked to one of them it actually was dialogue that Perry was saying and he was like thanks so much for inviting me Brizzy is my favorite or something like that. And Kylie was all like "brizzy's set was amazing"

And then after that I did brizzy's concert at the Beverly and it was very similar dialogue. oh well
  • Options

Ehh, I'm currently doing the White & Gold Gala and it sounded super big when Perry texted me about it but now it looks just like one of Mc Brizzy shows or whatever. And Kendall & Kylie were there too and nobody was in a white and gold outfit so I guess I bought that super expensive top for nothing, yay!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Ehh, I'm currently doing the White & Gold Gala and it sounded super big when Perry texted me about it but now it looks just like one of Mc Brizzy shows or whatever. And Kendall & Kylie were there too and nobody was in a white and gold outfit so I guess I bought that super expensive top for nothing, yay!

Okay, perhaps it's just one of those things. I think we all must have pictured something extravagant.

I'm just glad this isn't the quest that gets you the gold ESPY dress that Kylie wore. Can anybody tell me where that one came from?
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    Okay, perhaps it's just one of those things. I think we all must have pictured something extravagant.

I'm just glad this isn't the quest that gets you the gold ESPY dress that Kylie wore. Can anybody tell me where that one came from?

Ok glad it wasn't just me and I didn't miss out on a major plot point! I thought Aubrey would have been there and tried to bully me because in the beginning she was talking about trying to get tickets to the event. Oh well.

Moving on to this gold ESPY dress. WHAAAAAT?! I haven't seen that yet. I wonder if that was available during one of the special events that has already happened (for those that had this game in other countries before it was released to US).
  • Options
    suplangdon wrote: »
    Ok glad it wasn't just me and I didn't miss out on a major plot point! I thought Aubrey would have been there and tried to bully me because in the beginning she was talking about trying to get tickets to the event. Oh well.

Moving on to this gold ESPY dress. WHAAAAAT?! I haven't seen that yet. I wonder if that was available during one of the special events that has already happened (for those that had this game in other countries before it was released to US).

The gold (and sooo pretty) dress is from a sale where for 6,99$ you can get the normal amount of gems + this dress. I got the sale before KKG was released worldwide and I'm really bitter I didn't buy it... Meh, maybe they'll do the sale again!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Also saw someone in my game with that gold dress!!! I am so jealous
  • Options
    I thought everyone should get it once they reach level 6.

The first time I played, I got the offer once I reached level 6. I skipped it since I was just testing the game. When I restarted and reached level 6, I got the offer again. I loved it, so I bought it :)
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ok anyway regarding this gala event, I wasn't sure what happened with my main game at that time. The one I described earlier on is another storyline at level 14/15.

On my 2nd game, I have the same experience. The event is attended by Kylie, Kendall and Brizzy and talks about some band etc. I will post some screenshots later.
    PM to add
  • Options

The first time I played, I got the offer once I reached level 6. I skipped it since I was just testing the game. When I restarted and reached level 6, I got the offer again. I loved it, so I bought it :)

Oh, thanks for the info! So I guess since I've passed level 6 I'll never get that gorgeous dress... :(
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options

Yeah I definitely did not get the option when I reached level 6.
  • Options
    puglover_puglover_ Registered Users 15 Posts
    Oh, thanks for the info! So I guess since I've passed level 6 I'll never get that gorgeous dress... :(

I skipped the offer when I first got it. Not sure if it was level 6 but I'm assuming it is. I don't think you should lose all hope because I got the offer again a few levels later... can't remember if it was 11 or 12 or something around that range! Hope it will pop up for you :)
  • Options
    There's another offer for a black crochet dress, I accidentally missed that one and haven't gotten it since... regret much.
    PM to add