On Android and CANNOT even open game!

CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
Ok so I don't know when the Welcome Event ends but I completely missed out on it due to my Android not even being able to open the game. I DELETED and updated my game to the latest game multiple times and restored the save file and the game would not even load. It gets stuck on the loading screen saying "Save Data Loaded" and just force quits itself after over 6+ minutes of waiting.

The game was working fine (albeit slowly) BEFORE the supposed update fix (this latest update).

Is there any trick to get this to work? Is it only me? I don't see other people complaining about this on the Welcomes Event thread so everyone must be playing the event... lol.

I've been trying for the last few DAYS to try to get this game to open up.

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I had the weekday event on one game but I didn't complete it because it's too difficult since there isn't enough tappables. The worst part about is that I only got stuck with 8 hr gigs.

My other game keeps on crashing, so I couldn't even get to open it so I couldn't be able to participate for the event. At this point at right now, I'm just gonna wait for the next update so that I can play again. This game is extremely glitched smh
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    The same thing happened to me since yesterday and I'm on an iPad, my event points restarted by themselves and then everything stopped working. I deleted and reinstalled the app, sent tickets without any response back. The app goes to the loading screen and then it shuts down. Let's hope that they give us an update soon because there's a lot of players like us who can't even open the game.

There's an "report glitches here" thread were some people complained about that and also if you search for it on any social media you will find it. (or even check the k&k game Instagram almost all of the comments are from people who are complaining because they can't play)