Options

Facebook & Google?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Has anybody successfully connected their games to Facebook & Google without it constantly crashing? I'm signed in to my Google account, and I also connected my game to Facebook since I knew that I already had friends that are playing K&K game. I'd figured why not connect both accounts since my Google friends are taking too long to appear on my game. Ugh! These glitches are annoying me. I hope that Glu gets this fixed on the new update ASAP.

Is any Android player getting this message on their screen as well?

Screenshot_2016-02-22-21-41-21.png
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    RjctRjct Registered Users 7 Posts
    I should start a new thread. I've started several games on different android devices. The only game that seems to mostly function is the one where I ONLY connected to Facebook. I skipped the Google account selection entirely and that game has been the least problematic. (It still has issues but I'm able to progress.) Connecting to both seems to be the kiss of death for the game, even if you disconnect one or the other later. I'd suggest only connecting to Facebook and leaving Google alone, for now.
    Android | Currently playing K+K and KKH.
  • Options
    Rjct wrote: »
    I should start a new thread. I've started several games on different android devices. The only game that seems to mostly function is the one where I ONLY connected to Facebook. I skipped the Google account selection entirely and that game has been the least problematic. (It still has issues but I'm able to progress.) Connecting to both seems to be the kiss of death for the game, even if you disconnect one or the other later. I'd suggest only connecting to Facebook and leaving Google alone, for now.

My game restarted all by itself twice last time so the only way that I can restore my saved game back was when I logged in back to Google. I'm not sure if I delete the app and install it back again, I think that I may lose my game progress if I only choose to connect it to only Facebook. I'm using both accounts for now since I'm playing KKH & KKG game on my device.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    It's apparently an Android issue. Whenever I tried to open my game, it crashes on the loading screen. And I can't play so Glu need to resolve these glitches.

On my other game, I can play it without any problems. The only thing is that my Google friends are taking too long to appear on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    RjctRjct Registered Users 7 Posts
    My game restarted all by itself twice last time so the only way that I can restore my saved game back was when I logged in back to Google. I'm not sure if I delete the app and install it back again, I think that I may lose my game progress if I only choose to connect it to only Facebook. I'm using both accounts for now since I'm playing KKH & KKG game on my device.

When it's attached to both, the game is saved with both; but they're separate. So if you only log into one, the save can be retrieved without logging into other. So you can have two separate saves, one with Google and one with Facebook. If you want to try starting over, DO NOT LOGIN WITH Google, use Facebook. If you overwrite the Facebook save with a new game, but don't login to Google, the old Google save will still be there. You just have to be careful not to accidentally login to Google.

My old glitched game is still saved with Google (I tested this by logging in and retrieving the save on a different device) but the game that's saved with Facebook hasn't gotten stuck and is the one I play. If Glu fixes the issues with Android/Google Games I might connect to it again and overwrite that glitched save.
    Android | Currently playing K+K and KKH.