Options

Angelo Gatti

HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
Am I the only one thinking that the fashion designer (not sure about what he's doing, haha) Angelo Gatti is like, super freaky? He looks like a zombie to me and omg, those ankles! *shivers*

ZBV6HH8.jpg

More seriously, do you guys know what happens if we suggest ourselves as a model? I really want to be one in the game but I don't know if karma will hit on me if I don't suggest Emily... I need help!

Edit: How the heck am I supposed to post an image? I did the exact steps some thread explained and I only get a square or a tiny and blurry pic. I'm on an IPad, is it the problem?
> K&K iOS player (Level 20)
> Doll name: Maud
> PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx

Comments

• Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I think it's my personal preference but I am so excited to meet Angelo! I think he's really attractive honestly, but I'm a minority in that opinion. :p

And to post a picture, you need to upload it to a third party, like http://imgur.com/. In the upper left hand corner, there's an option to upload the picture:
    1jwboEE.png

A window will pop up, and you need to click "Browse your computer" (same process if you're on mobile, I think):
    8Uds7mO.png

Next, you need to look for the "Start upload" button on the bottom right corner of the small pop up window. Click that after checking to make sure all the files you want to download will actually be downloaded:
    aVCmWio.png

Another window will pop up confirming your "Upload success!" After that just wait for Imgur to redirect you to the page where your uploaded picture will be displayed.

On the right side of the page, scroll down and look for the BB Code for Forums:
    2rPXsts.png

But if you're trying to upload multiple pictures, just hover over the image (on PC, not sure about mobile) and the code for BB Forums will show up:
    ATKICJS.png

Copy that code, then paste it into your reply, like this; [I M G]http://linkblahblah.com/blahblah.png[/ I M G] without the spaces of course.

(PS: If you want to make sure it shows up, click "Go Advanced" to see a quick preview of your post.)
  • Options
    Girly wrote: »
    I think it's my personal preference but I am so excited to meet Angelo! I think he's really attractive honestly, but I'm a minority in that opinion. :p

And to post a picture, you need to upload it to a third party, like http://imgur.com/. In the upper left hand corner, there's an option to upload the picture:
    1jwboEE.png

A window will pop up, and you need to click "Browse your computer" (same process if you're on mobile, I think):
    8Uds7mO.png

Next, you need to look for the "Start upload" button on the bottom right corner of the small pop up window. Click that after checking to make sure all the files you want to download will actually be downloaded:
    aVCmWio.png

Another window will pop up confirming your "Upload success!" After that just wait for Imgur to redirect you to the page where your uploaded picture will be displayed.

On the right side of the page, scroll down and look for the BB Code for Forums:
    2rPXsts.png

But if you're trying to upload multiple pictures, just hover over the image (on PC, not sure about mobile) and the code for BB Forums will show up:

Copy that code, then paste it into your reply, like this; [I M G]http://linkblahblah.com/blahblah.png[/ I M G] without the spaces of course.

(PS: If you want to make sure it shows up, click "Go Advanced" to see a quick preview of your post.)

It worked! Thanks, you're amazing :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Suggest Emily!

I was shameless and suggested myself, and failed. He later found Emily anyway. Theres more to them U will discover in the later part of the storyline.

Oh and let me know if you were praised for suggesting Emily!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Suggest Emily!

I was shameless and suggested myself, and failed. He later found Emily anyway. Theres more to them U will discover in the later part of the storyline.

Unfortunately I suggested myself. Shame on me! But I faked happiness when Emily told me she got the modeling thing... She's supposed to be my best friend right? ;)
    I think we have to be nice in this game or karma will do his job...
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    Suggest Emily!

I suggested Emily. Then someone (I think Kylie or Kendall set her up modeling in a anmateur show. After that show the got the modeling thing with Angelo and thanked me for that. I wanted to suggest myself though, shame on me lol

I like Angelo though he is kinda freak!! Would be nice if our character could date someone from the storyline, like Angelo or Lars Owen, like I always wanted to date Mr. playboy Cassio in Kim's game
  • Options
    Oh, so it doesn't make a big difference.

I would like to date someone from the storyline too, but who is Lars Owen? I'm level 12 so maybe I'm not in this part of the story yet.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    Oh, so it doesn't make a big difference.

I would like to date someone from the storyline too, but who is Lars Owen? I'm level 12 so maybe I'm not in this part of the story yet.

Yeah, I think it's same for other choices throughout the game. Only one event after the choice is slightly different, the rest are same

Lars is a photographer work with you in several projects later. He's kind of cool.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah Emily is supposed to be our BFF so... I felt bad but I guess that's the true reality of climbing up the fame ladder lol!

I think Angelo's face is nice, not his body.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Yeah Emily is supposed to be our BFF so... I felt bad but I guess that's the true reality of climbing up the fame ladder lol!

I think Angelo's face is nice, not his body.

Yeah, Angelo's hair is super cool and he looks like one of those 'tortured artist' haha. But the body is a complete nah from me!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Yeah, Angelo's hair is super cool and he looks like one of those 'tortured artist' haha. But the body is a complete nah from me!
    He looks like a needle full of heroin should be hanging out his arm. He's gross. But I like his hair & face a tiny bit. He reminds me of a younger version of Edward Furlong in the face.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    He looks like a needle full of heroin should be hanging out his arm. He's gross. But I like his hair & face a tiny bit. He reminds me of a younger version of Edward Furlong in the face.

Lmao I think he looks like a crackhead hahaha
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections