Options

Love @ First Sight Event - 3/3/16

HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
New event, yay! But the fact that I just started a 8h gig sucks... Anyways, love the earnables - the boots and the tattoo especially! The gift box items, meh... At least I won't spend KStars chasing those.

0vW7DVf.jpg

uCCEpyl.jpg
> K&K iOS player (Level 20)
> Doll name: Maud
> PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is a re-released event. Darn my progress was reset! I alr got til the boots.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    What happens if you date someone new ? Will i have to pay k stars to fix it with the guy I've been dating
  • Options
    Nope, just remember to continue dating your guy.

For this event, it is best to date new people.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Nope, just remember to continue dating your guy.

For this event, it is best to date new people.

Nai, you suggest dating new people? Because I have a 367/500 progress with a guy (2h dates) so I don't know what's better, new dates or my current bf?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    9CBwOaN.png
    OgasH9G.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai, you suggest dating new people? Because I have a 367/500 progress with a guy (2h dates) so I don't know what's better, new dates or my current bf?

From when I did this event previously, I found out it was way easier dating new people each time. The first date is 30 mins and requires 7 energy, gives flat 20 points. My male doll just received 1 gift box item and he's getting 24 points now. Only the first dates are 30 mins long so just keep refreshing and flirt with new NPCs. The "bad" thing is having lots of contacts to scroll through, but you progress faster and there's no break ups.

On my new male game, I'm now at 134 points with full energy + 10 energy from box.

On my old female game, since I'd completed up till the boots and got 2 gift box items previously, I'm at a much higher score of 222 points with 36 points each date. Also received energy in box which helped.
    PM to add
  • Options
    BadgalxoBadgalxo Registered Users 52 Posts
    Ya know I'm really upset I want all these prizes I wanna play the event and it's now day 3 my game will not even open for me SMH
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The dating event is so much easier than gig events to be honest, I just went on 2 30 minute dates for the first box... Imma need a way to erase in game contacts after all the dating I'm gonna be doing this week :rolleyes:
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Should I submit a ticket?

I got 5 stickers in my first box, tapped collect and the game crashed! Came back and now the watch is no where to be found.

1jZAaxJ.png

Same happened with the last date, got nothing for it. And I had the 'Dating Game' goal, the rewards for that one disappeared too.

I'll give this game 1 star and delete it now. :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

I've just deleted this game too, thanks for reminding me of the AppStore reviews, I'll be there in a moment! :o
    This game is freaking terrible.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Charli wrote: »

I got 5 stickers in my first box, tapped collect and the game crashed!

I gave this game two stars on Google play. I'm giving Glu a second chance. If the update doesn't fix my game, then I'm deleting it for good and I'm never gonna look back after that.

I'm really confused because one game is working properly and my other game isn't playable since it's constantly crashing on the loading screen.😕
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I managed to get the 1st gift box and I went to my feed and unfortunately now the gift box won't open. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    I managed to get the 1st gift box and I went to my feed and unfortunately now the gift box won't open. :(

Go to the event page you should be able to.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Go to the event page you should be able to.

It's already checked off on mine.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    It's already checked off on mine.

probably was opened already? or a glitch so submit a ticket.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm done with my female doll! Finally got the skirt that I missed the first time round!
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm so excited!!! I may actually finish this event for the first time ever!!! Which is awesome because I love all of the earnables!!
  • Options
    probably was opened already? or a glitch so submit a ticket.

I just submitted a ticket. Hopefully they can help me out.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    There are event gigs?
  • Options
    I can't believe I got the blue kimono in my 2nd box. Me, lucky? Are you kidding? :o
    It's super difficult to style tho. I paired it with some white jeans but I hope I'll get the gift box pants since they're a great fit.

eTggtNz.jpg

And I feel the same as suplangdon, the dates are super easy to do so I might get all of the earnables, yay!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    The clothes for the guys look so great, I'm really tempted to make a guy doll on my iPhone. Oh and is this technically the "weekend" event? I honestly can't figure out the scheduling of events for this game.
  • Options
    Does anyone know how many event points is the last item?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I finished my event AND I got the giftbox pants!!
  • Options
    Carol, you need 625 points to finish the event... :(
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    My free boxes... I'm pretty happy with them. I just need the last item to finish the event :D

image.jpg1_zpsifmolici.jpg
    image.jpg2_zpse5yaxss2.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsoh9jlgo9.jpg
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    My free boxes... I'm pretty happy with them. I just need the last item to finish the event :D

image.jpg1_zpsifmolici.jpg
    image.jpg2_zpse5yaxss2.jpg
    image.jpg1_zpsoh9jlgo9.jpg

Wow, lucky you! I got only the blue kimono top + money and energy, but I guess it's fine because it was my favorite. The pants are super cool tho, so congrats! ;)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    laugh out loud the event gig wants me to charmAngelo for 50kgems. No thank you, too precious to waste! I'll see if the gigs give event points.
    PM to add
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    No event points!!! And now there's another one. After charming him, now perry is like we'll wait maybe you want this other person instead??!! What the heck!!! Good call everyone else ok not wasting the k-gems
  • Options
    nivid wrote: »
    Carol, you need 625 points to finish the event... :(

Thanks. I don't like how random the event points are on this game. Is there even weekend event quests to complete?
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    laugh out loud the event gig wants me to charmAngelo for 50kgems. No thank you, too precious to waste! I'll see if the gigs give event points.

What's the name of the gig? I currently have too many pending quests on my game that I can't recall seeing a weekend event gig on my game⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG