Angelo Gatti

JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
Hello, everyone! So my question is: Am I supposed to charm Angelo Gatti for him to be on my podcast? Or should I just leave it like that. What would happen if I don't charm him? The thing is that I already did, I paid 50 gems for it. Then I decided to buy some gems, my game reload and everything and now it's like I didn't paid him at all but I don't have those 50 gems back. Should I do it again? I don't want to pay those extra 50 gems one more time... What would happen if I don't charm him?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Meh I say don't pay. This event gig doesn't even give event points.

I didn't charm him, Perry called to give another option of meeting someone else anyway.

Oh go submit a ticket for your 50 kgems too.
    PM to add
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Meh I say don't pay. This event gig doesn't even give event points.

I didn't charm him, Perry called to give another option of meeting someone else anyway.

Oh go submit a ticket for your 50 kgems too.

Oh, really? I paid the 50 gems, I thought that something bad was going to happen and I had like 5 minutes left :( haha
    But I will sumbit the ticket, thank you so much!
    Sorry, I changed the name of the Thread because the same thing is happening but now it's with Elenor Callaway. Is it worth it to pay 50 gems to charm her? I think that's way too expensive and the fact that nothing happened when I charmed Angelo it's not making this easier.

Should I just ignore it?
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    I'm currently doing the gig with Angelo and I will not use 50KGems to charm this junkie, oh hell nah. So I'll let you know what happens, but I don't think you should charm Eleanor either. Save your gems for some cute clothes or gift boxes!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    I'm currently doing the gig with Angelo and I will not use 50KGems to charm this junkie, oh hell nah. So I'll let you know what happens, but I don't think you should charm Eleanor either. Save your gems for some cute clothes or gift boxes!

I did the one with Angelo and nothing happened and I did spent the 50 gems so I would suggest not doing it! I really regret it, especially because I did it twice :( After it finished Perry called and asked me how the interview with him went, I said great (because I spent the 50 gems, so I thought I was going to get something back from that) and he sent me to meet Eleanor. Like he literally sent me to meet a completely different person, not sure if I'm supposed to have a lot of people for my podcast or what but it's waaay too expensive! And she's asking me for 50 gems too to be on my podcast, hell no! I do want to save those gems to get cute clothes and gift boxes! ^-^ I want one of the Pacsun overalls, they're so cute!

Thank you so much for your answer! Let me know how it goes for you! <3
    I did the one with Angelo and nothing happened and I did spent the 50 gems so I would suggest not doing it! I really regret it, especially because I did it twice :( After it finished Perry called and asked me how the interview with him went, I said great (because I spent the 50 gems, so I thought I was going to get something back from that) and he sent me to meet Eleanor. Like he literally sent me to meet a completely different person, not sure if I'm supposed to have a lot of people for my podcast or what but it's waaay too expensive! And she's asking me for 50 gems too to be on my podcast, hell no! I do want to save those gems to get cute clothes and gift boxes! ^-^ I want one of the Pacsun overalls, they're so cute!

Thank you so much for your answer! Let me know how it goes for you! <3

Perry asked me the same thing as you and I sais it didn't go well since I didn't paid 50 gems. Then he said I should meet that Eleanor girl and I'm waiting for his text. I'll definitely let you know how it goes but I'm not paying 50 gems for Eleanor either.

The overalls are so cute, I love them too! I also want the laced top, it's adorbs.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    Perry asked me the same thing as you and I sais it didn't go well since I didn't paid 50 gems. Then he said I should meet that Eleanor girl and I'm waiting for his text. I'll definitely let you know how it goes but I'm not paying 50 gems for Eleanor either.

The overalls are so cute, I love them too! I also want the laced top, it's adorbs.

Just finished the Eleanor goal, didn't paid the 50 gems and nothing happened. I'm so mad about those gems I spent on Angelo :( I can't believe they don't even give us something back. I do have an interview with Angelo, like an event for the podcast I think but I'm pretty sure that somehow it all comes back to him, it doesn't matter if you pay or not (which is best not to, lol) the gems!

Thank you for letting me know, hope it's going great for you! ^-^ And they are incredibly cute! There's one white dress, I think it's the first one, that's sooo cute, too!
    I didn't charm both, attitude and price put me off lol. We can still do the podcast alone anyway.
    PM to add
    I didn't charm both, attitude and price put me off lol. We can still do the podcast alone anyway.

I know right, Angelo had such a nasty attitude! And I haven't met Eleanor yet but I remember one time at the 2.0 she was super rude.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I know right, Angelo had such a nasty attitude! And I haven't met Eleanor yet but I remember one time at the 2.0 she was super rude.

She was like "Talk to my people". Like it's beneath her to talk to me lol gurl wait til I'm famous yo.
    PM to add
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I'm doing the podcast now with him now. Asked him about his personal style and all he said was "I like to let my clothes speak for themselves". He didn't annoy me that much in the main storyline, but after wasting 50 gems on him, dang he is SOO rude and annoying. Now I see what everyone else was saying from the get go. What a slimeball
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I'm doing the podcast now with him now. Asked him about his personal style and all he said was "I like to let my clothes speak for themselves". He didn't annoy me that much in the main storyline, but after wasting 50 gems on him, dang he is SOO rude and annoying. Now I see what everyone else was saying from the get go. What a slimeball

I cracked up at the slimeball insult. Perfectly describes this junkie tho.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx

Exactly, it worked anyway! lol By the way, after you finish the podcast, does anything happen? I finished with 3 stars (the timing in the game is not their best feature, I'm still failing on some events due to the time >.<) but nothing happened. Is there more of it?

Same here! I couldn't believe that's all he had to say after I paid 50 gems on him, omg
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Exactly, it worked anyway! lol By the way, after you finish the podcast, does anything happen? I finished with 3 stars (the timing in the game is not their best feature, I'm still failing on some events due to the time >.<) but nothing happened. Is there more?

I finished with 4 stars (fell asleep) and I didn't have anything happen either. Guess that's the end of the line. I can't believe it considering I wasted 50 gems and it didn't even get me anything special!!!
    I finished with 4 stars (fell asleep) and I didn't have anything happen either. Guess that's the end of the line. I can't believe it considering I wasted 50 gems and it didn't even get me anything special!!!

Same here! I guess it is the end of the line, I really thought the goal was going to give us something back! :(