My boyfriend broke up with me?!

HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
I thought boyfriends couldn't break up with us in the game! But after some intense dating with a bunch of NPC's, I got that text from my main lover:

OZlGyiZ.jpg

Of course I couldn't charm him but he's the only cute guy I know so I'm mad lol. If you have a cute guy avi, feel free to add me ;)
> K&K iOS player (Level 20)
> Doll name: Maud
> PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx

Comments

• JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Oh my God! I can see this coming my way, too! I've been dating random people for the gift boxes all day! I really thought they couldn't break up with you, that's totally new for me, lol! Going to try and go on a date with him asap, and you're right, he looked pretty hot! But I'm pretty sure there's someone good coming your way soon! ;)
  • Addie St.DelphiAddie St.Delphi Registered Users 31 Posts
    10 thousand gems? Yikes, lemme go on a date with my bf before this is me.
    I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, Kendall and Kylie, and Britney Spears: American Dream

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    My bf dumped me too today but it only cost me 7 gems to stay with him idk but the pricing seems really random in this game
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Omg that's horrible! How many relationship points did you have with him?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Maybe the boyfriends break up with you on the game if you cheated on them? But then again who really knows? My doll was casually dating multiple NPC guys and she's not in a relationship yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Judithtalancon: I was thinking the same thing as you and that's why I went on serial-dating with so much ugly NPC's lol. Thank you for the wishes anyways! ;)

Nisha300: Really, 7 gems? Maybe it's because you had low relationship points with the guy you dated?

Suplangdon: More than 500, I've dated this guy since I started playing... :(
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Holographics, they do break up with you. When was the last time you went on a date with him and did you get 5 hearts on the date?

What I noticed on my game was the people whom I dated between 1-3 times never called for any breakups. However, the main person my doll was dating called for a breakup after I did terribly at a date and/or never dated for a few days.
    PM to add
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't think I went on enough dates with anyone to have more than 500 relationship points. Maybe that's why I didn't run into this issue!!! I'm married to a c-lister on KKH and he's kind of annoying but I don't want to divorce him and loose friends so I decided on this game I wasn't going to seriously date anyone until I found a nice Upper level cute NPC :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Holographics, they do break up with you. When was the last time you went on a date with him and did you get 5 hearts on the date?

What I noticed on my game was the people whom I dated between 1-3 times never called for any breakups. However, the main person my doll was dating called for a breakup after I did terribly at a date and/or never dated for a few days.

Well because of the dating event I didn't date him for like two days, but that's not the first time this happens cause I usually date him (his name is Bryant) when I have full energy and no time for quests and that doesn't happen often. So I think it was because I dated a bunch of other dudes and didn't ask him out for a long time. Sucks tho, I really wanted him to give me the key to his place... So now I'm searching for a cute friend/NPC to date and take care of lol!

And suplangdon, good luck finding a cute upper level NPC... I dated so much of them and unless you charm one, you'll get some physiotherapist or make up artist that has like 2000 followers and is very ugly. So I suggest you date one of your real friends!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
    I dated a guy and he gave me his house keys really early on. We broke up, but he left the house for me lol. I think it's a glitch. I can go into the house but there's no one inside.

Anyway, good luck on finding your new bae!
    PM to add
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I don't think I went on enough dates with anyone to have more than 500 relationship points. Maybe that's why I didn't run into this issue!!! I'm married to a c-lister on KKH and he's kind of annoying but I don't want to divorce him and loose friends so I decided on this game I wasn't going to seriously date anyone until I found a nice Upper level cute NPC :)

Good luck with that! My doll is not gonna take her love life so seriously on this game either. She's enjoying the casual dating too. The single life is much more better for her.☺😊
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I dated a guy and he gave me his house keys really early on. We broke up, but he left the house for me lol. I think it's a glitch. I can go into the house but there's no one inside.

Anyway, good luck on finding your new bae!

your doll has a great lawyer! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    your doll has a great lawyer! lol

totally!

P.S the system in my country is also the same, very beneficial for women
    PM to add
  • GloglowGloglow Registered Users 23 Posts
    Haha! We're dating the same guy! I'm not gonna lie, he was the only hot one in this game but yeah I had to break up him and I'm hoping this is a glitch so that I can make up with him soon.
  • infiniteainfinitea Registered Users 14 Posts
    That NPC is so cute! Wish I had cute ones in my game, haha.
    infinitea wrote: »
    That NPC is so cute! Wish I had cute ones in my game, haha.

He's not a NPC, he's one of my GC friends so that's why lol
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Hmm, I'm worried because I haven't been going out on dates with my boyfriend lately. I find myself playing K&K less often lately. IDK, I just play KKH more often than I play K&K.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    Magriatrix wrote: »
    I find myself playing K&K less often lately. IDK, I just play KKH more often than I play K&K.

Same here. I only go to K&K game to change my dolls outfits and open up my daily gift boxes and that's about it. I'm making less of an effort to do better on these 8 hr storyline & side gigs.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Same here. I only go to K&K game to change my dolls outfits and open up my daily gift boxes and that's about it. I'm making less of an effort to do better on these 8 hr storyline & side gigs.

This game was created so poorly, with such an obvious grab at the pocketbook as to make it as unenjoyable as it is unplayable. It's really too bad because it didn't have to be that way; they're chasing everyone away. And doing it before anyone even *wants* to spend any money here. You can't bleed people that way and have them want to stay. And among so many problems, PAY to talk to NPCs? What?! There are so many problems here, intentional and obvious. If Glu wants people to stay, and players to possibly come back, they can fix this. The question is, will they? Because I would spend money. But like this? Glu: Fix the game, jeez, f's wrong with you.
    Oh, and then there's the admin who replies to the person in the forum who said they didn't think anyone from Glu reads the K&K forum, tra-la-la, oh we do...from "time to time." Like seriously, stupid much?? How 'bout hiring people who know what they're doing, and, people who know what to say. Experience anyone?
    isabeau wrote: »
    This game was created so poorly, with such an obvious grab at the pocketbook as to make it as unenjoyable as it is unplayable. It's really too bad because it didn't have to be that way; they're chasing everyone away. And doing it before anyone even *wants* to spend any money here. You can't bleed people that way and have them want to stay. And among so many problems, PAY to talk to NPCs? What?! There are so many problems here, intentional and obvious. If Glu wants people to stay, and players to possibly come back, they can fix this. The question is, will they? Because I would spend money. But like this? Glu: Fix the game, jeez, f's wrong with you.

It's such a shame because I actually adore the art style compared to KKH. KKG had potential but the Glu gurus didn't make any improvements on the game play.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Oh, and then there's the admin who replies to the person in the forum who said they didn't think anyone from Glu reads the K&K forum, tra-la-la, oh we do...from "time to time." Like seriously, stupid much?? How 'bout hiring people who know what they're doing, and, people who know what to say. Experience anyone?
    Quoted for TRUTH.

#Amen!

Ive got a feeling Glu gives zero f's about improving this game. It's like they don't even want people to play this game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Quoted for TRUTH.

#Amen!

Ive got a feeling Glu gives zero f's about improving this game. It's like they don't even want people to play this game.

You know, I think you have the right idea. It's like they can't handle it so they're thinking, "Oh, to hell with it. If we make people just go away we can say it's a failure and use it as a tax write-off." They'll just keep it going to meet contractual obligations with Kendall and Kylie and clothing manufacturers and then let it die.