Options

White & Gold Event

JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
Hello!

So, after 8 looong hours I'm done with the White & Gold event but, is that it? I didn't get a call from Perry or anything about it after I was done with it, so I was wondering if it's a glitch or it really is the end of the line?

Thanks for any help! :o

P.S: I do have another 8 hour long appearance at Cantina that I have to do (from Perry's gigs) but I thought that at the end of the White and Gold event I was going to get something else, not like a prize or anything but more of it? Hope I made myself clear ;)

Comments

• Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Hi!

So I remember doing the White & Gold gala, thinking it was a big deal and buying a dress specially for it. But when I actually did the event it was just like one of MCBrizzy partys and I was, like, super disappointed! I never got a call from Perry after it (well I think, because it was a long time ago)

I think it's really the end of the line, so yeah you won't receive a gift or whatever. But hold on, one time you'll actually get something cute from Kylie (spoilers alert lol ;) )
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Oh my! I'm so excited now! :o

And yes, same here! I thought it was something really big, I bought a new outfit and everything but as soon as I saw MCBrizzy I was like "Wait what?" lol :D

Thank you so much!
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    You should be lol ;)

I remember talking about it to other members of the forum and everybody felt the same, false advertisement I would say!

Oh, and you're welcome haha xx
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx