Options

:/

FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
2yudnyf.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    If only they would actually FIX the game, maybe more people would play and buy gems! I haven't been able to get in the game since FEBRUARY 18 and I disputed my gem transactions with PayPal, so...
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I knew it! I think that I'm gonna end up deleting their game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Wow. They were never gonna update it coz they were just gonna let the game sink and not give us our money back.

Its unbelievable how unprofessional Kendall, Kylie, and Glu are. This is just so sad.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Cilan wrote: »
    If only they would actually FIX the game, maybe more people would play and buy gems! I haven't been able to get in the game since FEBRUARY 18 and I disputed my gem transactions with PayPal, so...
    You can't even really buy gems because the game shuts down when you get on the purchase menu. Smh.

There is no official comment from Kendall or Kylie. Those two brats never gave a f*** about us or the game.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I can say that I'm not surprised at all. When they said about K&K game... Well, it sounds like someone (Kris) was trying to "replay" the success from KKH. Now I see that's impossible.
  • Options
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Purely as a player, I cringe a little when I see mudslinging against the host, if it's not directly game related. But that's just miss merry sunshine over here. I take brownies to enemies. ;)

Edited to add: and, interesting, directly opposite the article was a realtime quote from today's Nasdaq showing Glu stock up at the close. Just saying. I'm not coming back to discuss this, just wanted to point that out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Purely as a player, I cringe a little when I see mudslinging against the host, if it's not directly game related. But that's just miss merry sunshine over here. I take brownies to enemies. ;)

Preach omg, preach!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I'm not surprised at all, the cow only has so much milk.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    Preach omg, preach!
    6jn59k.gif

#DemocracyFTW

#PeopleHaveTheRightToComplainIfTheyAreBeingRippedOff

#USA!
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    6jn59k.gif

#DemocracyFTW

#USA!

Yeah, of course! :)
    It's just that I feel like this forum is mainly for talking about K&K, not for attacking Glu lol. But I can understand the glitches and bugs can be reallyyy frustrating so you truly have the right to complain about it... But still, let's try to keep it positive!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Oh no i hope glu fixes this i really love the game !! The clothes are amazing and ive been saving all my k stars just in case please glu upgrade you do have some faitful customers
  • Options
    I have to point out, that I'm not surprised, because Kim's game is part of the Kim Phenomena (hope my grammar is right). So just as all the other chicks are flaunting the KimK style figure, there is only one Kim. Compare it to the music revolution that gave us Elvis, and Rock and Roll. There are a handful of notable others from the era - but they weren't Elvis. There's the "ONE" and then there are the 'others'. KK:H is the One, and the others are just that.....the others. I love Kim's game, I enjoy K&K but if I have half an hour to tap.......the bulk of that goes to KK:H.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    6jn59k.gif

#DemocracyFTW

#USA!

I wasn't trying to shut it down. I prefaced everything by saying "purely as a player' meaning it was just my personal opinion, and not as a moderator. I'm all about game discussion, but constructive complaints serve a purpose. How is saying 'the game isn't making money' going to fix what's wrong?

I see your Eyeroll, and I raise you a Snap.
    CookieSnap_zpsnkcgqe6s.gif

Freedom of speech means we all the right to express ourselves. Again, I'm all about constructive complaining.

But personally, you know I love you. Let's do lunch. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Peace, ladies. Love you, chicas! *blows kisses*

oooh, I love Cookie Lyon!
  • Options
    I love fierce women, and I love you and a bunch others. Kim's whole mystique is fierce and soft all rolled into one.

Last thing I'll say on the subject....Glu welcomes discussion both good and bad, as long as it doesn't become abusive, breaks forum rules, etc. And they're working hard on both the KKH and K&K games to continually improve them for players, to fix the glitches, and to please players, investors, and fans alike.

I'm 100% about effective discussion and argument. I was just trying to say don't surround the valid points with inconsequential insults. More flies with honey, ya know? lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Preach omg, preach!

635891815909117980641829620_Black-Woman-really-GIF1.gif
    6jn59k.gif

#DemocracyFTW

#USA!

Lol at your gif Zoë hahaha😁😁😂😅
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    It feels like instead of releasing a game and letting is grow from there, they tried to do too much too soon. The 8 hour events are too **** long! Some days I cannot play the game cause I get home late and won't be able to stay up 8 hours to finish some goofy event in Paris that will only net me $50 when clothes can cost up to $12k. There is just no way I'm putting my money into a game that doesn't feel like it's created to make things equal.

The only reason I haven't deleted the game is because the other people who play, you guys are my enablers :-*. I want the game to succeed because I do like the clothes and the looks, but they need to put more into it instead of just going off the name.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options

Lol at your gif Zoë hahaha��������

Hey, I'm just expressing my opinion like all of you guys. :)
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Me personally, I actually have no interest in the Kardashians. The main reason I still play KKH is that I love the events and the outfits. I love that I can earn kash and k-stars. With the comebacks, there's always something to aim for and work towards. It's fun. The only other game I play is Candy Crush.

I gave K&K's game a try, I really did, I even paid for a starter pack. But the game is effed. It's been well over a week since I was last able to open it, it keeps crashing at the start menu. I can't even contact Glu in-game. I've been waiting and waiting for an update that will fix this. When is it coming? IS it coming? Or have Glu given up on it already?

The reason these K&K figures are so disappointing isn't because the demand wasn't there. It WAS there. All Glu had to do was make us feel valued and at least pretend like they cared about giving us a great and fun game.

Maybe I'm cynical. This sounded like a cash grab from the beginning. The customizations in K&K were awesome, but... that was about it. Nothing else about the game was reasonable IMO. Everything cost way too much money and gems. It was so hard to EARN money and gems. One of the best parts of KKH is that it never feels "stingy": friends are able to gift you certain items you may not be able to afford, with the one-time purchase of a jet and a car you never have to pay for transport again and can really start saving kash, all our gigs and parties pay us handsomely and every VIP weekend we have the chance to earn k-stars. That's encouraging. That motivates you. That is what makes KKH such a success. K&K never fostered that sense of goodwill, right from the beginning it was "If you want anything nice in this game, you're gonna have to give us your money". That's not cute. That's offputting.

Add all that to how buggy the game is, the way it crashes, all these problems that we've been reporting since the beginning and should have been fixed easily yet we see absolutely NO effort on Glu's part to improve.... it's just a mess.

I want my money back.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options

Lol at your gif Zoë hahaha

I'm going to point something out. When i made my original post about mudslinging vs constructive game criticism, it was after reading q post that leveled personal insults against the K/J family members. (You probably remember reading them) So I voiced my opinion. Shortly after, the personal comments about the family were removed. Awesome.

But Quoting a member's post voicing their opinion, and responding with a snarky graphic is the same as being rude to them with words. A picture's worth a thousand words, so you just wrote a 2 page essay on how dissenting opinions are baseless and without merit. It's ironic, the personal attack I objected to is gone now, instead we have snarky pictorials belittling members for voicing our right to disagree. I thought it was all settled and we'd moved on, till you brought it up again and added your own.
    #AttackGamesNotPeople

On a positive note - I just found out the lack of tasks is a fixable glitch. :) My game just got better. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm going to point something out. When i made my original post about mudslinging vs constructive game criticism, it was after reading q post that leveled personal insults against the K/J family members. (You probably remember reading them) So I voiced my opinion. Shortly after, the personal comments about the family were removed. Awesome.

But Quoting a member's post voicing their opinion, and responding with a snarky graphic is the same as being rude to them with words. A picture's worth a thousand words, so you just wrote a 2 page essay on how dissenting opinions are baseless and without merit. It's ironic, the personal attack I objected to is gone now, instead we have snarky pictorials belittling members for voicing our right to disagree. I thought it was all settled and we'd moved on, till you brought it up again and added your own.
    #AttackGamesNotPeople

On a positive note - I just found out the lack of tasks is a fixable glitch. :) My game just got better. :)

I haven't said anything on my post so it was a #NoComment post.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Guys, my KKG never crashes. You just have to log out from Facebook. Trust me.
  • Options
    I remember Facebook with my Android KKH game, kept me from being able to see anyone in my game. No one. So, I'm not surprised it could be behind that as well.

Carol, I'm going to pm you. I don't want to take more forum space for something that was rectified. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Guys, my KKG never crashes. You just have to log out from Facebook. Trust me.

Me too. Never connected to facebook and Never had Problems :)
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I don't even have a Facebook. That doesn't stop my game from failing to open.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh