Are the Krossover Event Items still obtainable?

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
Are the items from the Krossover event still obtainable?

I'm assuming not since the event is over. I just didn't know if it was something that could still be obtained for new players.
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I believe so, you'll just have to play both games til you reach level 8.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?201784-In-the-Krossover-event-how-long-do-I-have-to-claim-my-reward
    PM to add
  • SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    No they are not from what I was told. I had recently finished the event but was only given the KKH items, and not the KKJ items. When I asked about them, I was told the event was no longer running. Luckily the person who helped me, have me the items because I'm a premium player.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that. I started my phone game a week late, and wasn't sure I was getting them, I was pleasantly surprised when the screen popped up telling me to claim my clothes in KKH. So, the KKH klothes are still available, but the KK clothes aren't? It's good to know, but bad for you. :( I don't think I've ever worn them in the KK game. And Customer Care said its no longer available? They should make that more well known so people don't get their hopes up only for disappointment.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm sorry to hear that. I started my phone game a week late, and wasn't sure I was getting them, I was pleasantly surprised when the screen popped up telling me to claim my clothes in KKH. So, the KKH klothes are still available, but the KK clothes aren't? It's good to know, but bad for you. :( I don't think I've ever worn them in the KK game. And Customer Care said its no longer available? They should make that more well known so people don't get their hopes up only for disappointment.

I agree. I really wanted the hairstyle in KK for completing the event because hairstyles are limited as it is since all of them cost K-gems. Hopefully they will bring it back some day.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    Well, from what I have seen, they do repeat events. So you probably have a shot. My guess is it will come back as another event.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    SashJ wrote: »
    Well, from what I have seen, they do repeat events. So you probably have a shot. My guess is it will come back as another event.

Did you add me on GC, by the way? Someone named Sasha did.
    Daily iOS KKH player