A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hopefully this solves all issues, especially the one where people can't launch the game/ crash.
    PM to add
    Oh and I suggest taking a screenshot of your game status/wardrobe and game ID before taking the update.

U know, just in case shet happens lol.
    PM to add
  • AmorotAmorot Registered Users 59 Posts
    Is it safe to connect the game with Facebook on Android now?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm taking it on the Android that doesn't get gigs first. I know they said they had to go into the game to fix it...that was a while ago. And a girl can hope..............:)

Back with an update on the update.............Android still can't get a gig. :( Fix this please.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh great! My new game had a ton of glitches. It's sucks because now I can't get my old game back.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    Oh great! My new game had a ton of glitches. It's sucks because now I can't get my old game back.

Carol have you before you made the update glitches too or not?
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
    Carol have you before you made the update glitches too or not?

I think that from the previous update, when I signed into Facebook my game crashed and it was unplayable for weeks. So I deleted my game just a few days ago, I couldn't retrieve my saved game from Facebook or Google. So I started a new game.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    Wow!! Just received 16 gift boxes from "Perry" i.e. Glu for all the trouble Yay!! Thank you :)
    GC: TTemb
    Back with an update on the update.............Android still can't get a gig. :( Fix this please.

this?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203242-Android-Stuck-at-level-8-without-any-new-quests
    PM to add
    This update didn't fix anything. My Google friends are still not appearing on my contact list.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    I am sorry for you Carol. Hope there eill fix this soon. Get the update too and luckily everything works:)
    Awww I m in love with this new rosé dress :o
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Woop dee doo haven't been able to play the game in nearly a month just updated few minutes ago seems more of the same,won't go last the loading screen.....will be deleting much as I actually liked this game tried asking for help multiple times to glu team did not receive so much as a "sorry for your troubles" let alone a real answer with a solution..... quite sad about it too :(
  • 1rkhachatryan1rkhachatryan Registered Users 133 Posts
    Ugh!!!! I am so mad right now!! It finally lets me into the game but crashes literally a minute or two later?? ***??

The second I try to open anything or go anywhere an ad pops up and then before the ad is finished it just crashes. Seriously what the hell glue <_<!!!
    Hey guys, you can call me Robert. I know how weird my username looks lol.
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    Woop dee doo haven't been able to play the game in nearly a month just updated few minutes ago seems more of the same,won't go last the loading screen.....will be deleting much as I actually liked this game tried asking for help multiple times to glu team did not receive so much as a "sorry for your troubles" let alone a real answer with a solution..... quite sad about it too :(

Oh wow that sucks. If I haven't deleted the game from my device, and updated my game then my glitched game will still be crashing. WTH⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I am sorry for you Carol. Hope there eill fix this soon. Get the update too and luckily everything works:)
    Awww I m in love with this new rosé dress :o

I was really looking forward to this new update but my saved game couldn't be found. It seems like when I downloaded the game again, my old game was lost.😕

I think that I was keeping my hopes up too high too soon.

I literally had to start my game over again from scratch.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

My new game has too many glitches. After I completed the gigs, the gigs restarts by itself and the timer is turned on. And now I'm losing fans. And Perry can't call me anymore for more quests.

I think that I should end up the deleting the game from my device and just play one K&K game. I wanted to play two K&K dolls but the game on my phone is acting all cray cray on me. But on my tablet, the game runs smoothly. I just don't get it⁉&#55357;&#56853;
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just updated my game and now I have 10 friends of Facebook who are playing the game, when I don't have any Facebook friends on the account I have connected to my game? What's happening?
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Thank you for the 27 free gift boxes I received which I still cannot redeem because my game keeps crashing.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • ToyasaurToyasaur Registered Users 35 Posts
    Did the update fix the repetitive gigs glitch for anyone? Mine's still bugged :/ I think I might have to start a new game which sucksssss
    Game Center: Toyasaur
    :o
    Toyasaur wrote: »
    Did the update fix the repetitive gigs glitch for anyone? Mine's still bugged :/ I think I might have to start a new game which sucksssss

Just posted a thread about this, I think we have the same problem! Mine's not fixed at all :(
    Just posted a thread about this, I think we have the same problem! Mine's not fixed at all :(

Ah just seen! I don't even get texts from Perry anymore, my game is that broken :( Was reeeeeally hoping an update would fix it.
    Toyasaur wrote: »
    Ah just seen! I don't even get texts from Perry anymore, my game is that broken :( Was reeeeeally hoping an update would fix it.

Have you tried looking if you have any quests waiting for you? I thought the update was going to fix all of the glitches :(
    Have you tried looking if you have any quests waiting for you? I thought the update was going to fix all of the glitches :(

Yeah I've checked the locations for the quests in my log, none of them let me into the venue except for the White and Gold Gala at The Beverly. I have like 4 supposed gigs at The Beverly but only the White and Gold Gala is showing up :/

I've tried deleting and redownloading the app but it doesn't change anything
  • SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    I wasn't so lucky. I lost about a weeks worth of progress and a very large amount of KGem items, Cash items, stickers, the chalet and Event items :(
    Their currently investigating, I really hope they can fix the problem T_T.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This update is taking for-ever! I really should've taken a picture of my doll and her cash before I started

Got the gift boxes and was able to open them. Didn't win anything of note, just energy, cash, and stickers.

The clothing scroll is so sloooowwwww.

Things are still a bit expensive considering. A new top is $15k, a new dress $25k, one new hair and it's still all gems.

Location prices still the same, NY $250, Paris $500
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yea, I don't feel like their was really any update. I just see a very small amount of new items, no much really.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • BabyLeoBabyLeo Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is it even worth it to update? I play on my iPod touch 6
    iOS
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    How are you guys getting so many gift boxes?
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    How are you guys getting so many gift boxes?

Upon updating your game, Perry will give you some free gift boxes to accommodate for all of the glitches/problems players have been encountering.
    Daily iOS KKH player