Options

Game Not Saving after 3/14 update?

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
I updated my KK app yesterday and ever since then, my game occasionally doesn't save.

Let me preface this entirely by saying that before I updated, I've had zero problems or glitches.

But last night, I completed an event I'd been working on. Completing the event got me a level up, it got me to 10k followers so I completed that event, and I got a reward for my posts trending a lot. So I closed the app to take a break, then when I opened it later, it took me back to before I'd completed the event at all. So I had to redo all of it. Thankfully, it'd saved my event progress so I didn't have much to do but it still worries me because I don't want that to be a common thing and then it happened again today but it wasn't as drastic because I hadn't really done much today.

But has anyone else had this problem?

From what i've seen by browsing around here, GLU mods don't seem to post often or ever, so we never really know what's being worked on and what isn't, but I guess I wanted to see if this is common.
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    I've been having the same issue. It sometimes works and then sometimes doesn't.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you have to keep repeating a gig after it's completed, a few others have mentioned this. THere's a thread in FAQ, You should post your game details (look at my post there) and brief description of the problem. If everone who gets this issue posts there, the problem will be identified and maybe fixed sooner. Hope this helps. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I updated my KK app yesterday and ever since then, my game occasionally doesn't save.

Let me preface this entirely by saying that before I updated, I've had zero problems or glitches.

But last night, I completed an event I'd been working on. Completing the event got me a level up, it got me to 10k followers so I completed that event, and I got a reward for my posts trending a lot. So I closed the app to take a break, then when I opened it later, it took me back to before I'd completed the event at all. So I had to redo all of it. Thankfully, it'd saved my event progress so I didn't have much to do but it still worries me because I don't want that to be a common thing and then it happened again today but it wasn't as drastic because I hadn't really done much today.

But has anyone else had this problem?

From what i've seen by browsing around here, GLU mods don't seem to post often or ever, so we never really know what's being worked on and what isn't, but I guess I wanted to see if this is common.

I have been having this issue as well. It has happened probably 4-5 times since Monday. Sometimes it's not that significant because I get the energy back, but sometimes the event has finished and I go from having gotten 5 stars to it reverting in time and getting 4 stars only. Can definitely get frustrating. I will post on glitch thread about this since it has happened multiple times for me now.