Event progress reset

HoneyRavenHoneyRaven Registered Users 145 Posts
I started the St Patrick's Day event a short while ago, and managed to get to 65 points, and I had received my first box. I left the game to let my energy recharge, and I've just gone back in to find my event points reset to zero. Incredibly frustrated, it may not seem like a lot of points, but when you're using up your energy to get to the end of the event, it bites.

Playing on iPhone
iOS 9.2.1
Game version 1.1.2

Anyone else having this issue?
~ You have your whole life to be old, but you only have a few years to be young ~

Comments

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hi HoneyRaven,

We are aware of this problem and continue to investigate on its causes. For now, keep playing to collect event points and please take screenshots whenever possible of your progress. Make sure you take a screenshot before the event ends as well! Send a help ticket through the game, along with your screenshots. Please make sure that your screenshots are of the entire screen. The Customer Care team will take care of your issue accordingly.

Thanks,
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    The same thing happened with me yesterday, I won the earrings and the dress and I came out of the game to recharge my energy when I went back into the game the dress and the earrings not in my wardrobe. Kmt
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My progress restarted too. :\

I was so close to getting the hair. *Sigh* :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖