webra wrote: ยป
Items to buy is a top, bag, and pants.

PhotoGrid_1458857284854_zpsrjsinhkx.jpg
I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Andriod player
Prev13456

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    It has been confirmed that there will be an Easter event?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think since KK:H has had Easter event last year, and St Patrick's last year and this, and since KK Had it's first St. Patrick's event this past weekend, that it is pretty safe to say there will be an event this weekend. And, it is Easter...so logic would follow to get out your Easter Baskets. But I haven't seen anything in either game confirming it. In KKH we call for a throwback just about every week, that certainly doesn't mean we'll get one. lol. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I need to work more on KKH. I just like KK so much better, KKH is boring to me.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I need to work more on KKH. I just like KK so much better, KKH is boring to me.

I still play KKH, but I have to admit, K&K has been getting the majority of my time :D The crossover event got me hooked lol

Andriod player
    I think since KK:H has had Easter event last year, and St Patrick's last year and this, and since KK Had it's first St. Patrick's event this past weekend, that it is pretty safe to say there will be an event this weekend. And, it is Easter...so logic would follow to get out your Easter Baskets. But I haven't seen anything in either game confirming it. In KKH we call for a throwback just about every week, that certainly doesn't mean we'll get one. lol. :)

I think the K&K Easter event is a sure thing...

PhotoGrid_1458600247689_zpsv435csd6.jpg

Andriod player
    I still play KKH, but I have to admit, K&K has been getting the majority of my time :D The crossover event got me hooked lol

I missed the Crossover event which is so upsetting because I want the hair really badly.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I think the K&K Easter event is a sure thing...

PhotoGrid_1458600247689_zpsv435csd6.jpg

Lol. I said "I hadn't seen it", but I was trying the logical approach of reasoning to assure LantsPance that we wouldn't be left high and dry. :) Sometimes common sense goes a long way.

But, there was no indication when you posted that there was anything more than your "early curiosity" about what might be happening. You didn't post any reference or put the graphic up. So, when LancePance asked, not seeing anything concrete here, I gave logic. Oopsie. But, het I was still right. :)

Happy Easter. :)

HaEaster2.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I hope the tappables will be cute little eggs that we have to "hunt"! Also, I would love the black lace bunny ears mask Kendall had on:
    khloe-kardashian-kendall-jenner-black-lace-veils.jpg
    I'd settle for this one, too:
    2DDBFDCB00000578-3292701-image-a-3_1446017574973.jpg
    Lol. I said "I hadn't seen it", but I was trying the logical approach of reasoning to assure LantsPance that we wouldn't be left high and dry. :) Sometimes common sense goes a long way.

But, there was no indication when you posted that there was anything more than your "early curiosity" about what might be happening. You didn't post any reference or put the graphic up. So, when LancePance asked, not seeing anything concrete here, I gave logic. Oopsie. But, het I was still right. :)

Happy Easter. :)

My apologies, I wasn't aware a reference pic or graphic was needed to start thread. I would have happily responded to LantsPance when I returned (in less than a hour) but thank you for jumping in and helping out :)

Happy Easter

Andriod player
    I adore the pics of Kendall's bunny ears u posted Girly :)

I like Kylie's too

PhotoGrid_1458609153259_zps1jet35dh.jpg

Andriod player
    Oh DMV of course not. Are you being sarcastic, or were you really thinking that's what I was saying? I was trying to explain why I posted, kind of like a reassurance till facts came out that's all. And this morning a similar thread popped up in KKH, pumped up with rumor not based in fact, so not knowing the event was listed in the playstore version page, I just thought it was a similar thread.
    And from experience, I have noticed that if you have some new info, you usually post it and say "Saw this here, or saw this there" or Look what I found with a graphic, that I mistakenly thought if you had confirmation, you would have mentioned it.

Please don't think that anyone needs to come armed with receipts in order to open a thread. Your thread's first response was a question, because your post was unclear. I'm sorry but that's the truth. It wasn't clear for 2 of us. But believe me, I meant no offense..
    Brought you a present...... A special Easter Basket made with soft fluffy pretty things. :)

DMVBasket.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Oh dear, I got so scared! I looked at the thread and thought the event had already started since the beginning of today!
    Plus I'm in a big exam rush so I have no time to grind... Now my only hope is that the Easter event starts like Tuesday or Friday so I can actually get some stuff! Fingers crossed lol

And what about that Easter egg hunt? That sounds so cool! Is it on KKH game? I'm excited haha
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Aaawwwww Holografics, I didn't mean to give u a fright. My event excitement got the best of me. I'm not positive when the event starts, but most likely it will be Friday.

KKH had an Easter Egg hunt where players flew to different locations to meet with Kris, Kourtney, Khloe and Kim and at the end of each gig they would give you eggs.

Andriod player
    I love those too! I hope they take a chic swing on the traditional Easter outfits, or make something totally glam with pastels.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Considering my game has had a backtrack twice again tonight, I can't get too excited for a non dating event :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: ยป
    Considering my game has had a backtrack twice again tonight, I can't get too excited for a non dating event :(

Yeah, I'm kind of on the fence about spending time/money this weekend, just to have items disappear!
    Oh dear, I got so scared! I looked at the thread and thought the event had already started since the beginning of today!
    Plus I'm in a big exam rush so I have no time to grind... Now my only hope is that the Easter event starts like Tuesday or Friday so I can actually get some stuff! Fingers crossed lol

And what about that Easter egg hunt? That sounds so cool! Is it on KKH game? I'm excited haha

What's your course of study? Good luck on exams. And I hope there's an egg hunt too. Pretty sure we had one last year in KKH. I could be wrong. but whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fun. 2 games are doing slow but ok, and the third is still gig less. So, it's quite possible she'll get no Easter Clothes. But I just splurged on hair, so that game is happy for now.

As DMV suggested, it would be lovely for all the glitches to be fixed for the event. I like that train of thought. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    If it's a professional event again, I can't even participate on it since my new game is still glitched. My task list has no more storyline and side gigs to do since Perry can't call me anymore.

On my second game, I'm trying my very best to avoid these professional events because it takes too long to collect energy since there aren't enough tappables. And I'm not gonna buy energy with my kgems to finish the gig events faster. It's just not that worth it to me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My fingers are crossed the no gig glitch will be resolved soon. twice they said it should be ok for me, and twice...well, not yet. But in GLu's defense, had I not been comatose with the flu, I would have realized I wasn't getting gigs for that game a while earlier. lol. Hope yours is resolved soon Carol. Playing with gigs is much more fun than without. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    What's your course of study? Good luck on exams. And I hope there's an egg hunt too. Pretty sure we had one last year in KKH. I could be wrong. but whatever it is, I'm sure it will be fun. 2 games are doing slow but ok, and the third is still gig less. So, it's quite possible she'll get no Easter Clothes. But I just splurged on hair, so that game is happy for now.

As DMV suggested, it would be lovely for all the glitches to be fixed for the event. I like that train of thought. ;)

Since I'm French (kinda bilingual but I'm not perfectly fluent), I have no idea what "course of study" means Koko! Maybe you can help me on this one? :D

An Easter hunt sounds like a lot of fun DMV Doll! Hope we'll get one. Also hoping for a cute, wearable on a daily basis hairstyle to win. I'd love that! And as all of you guys said, let's keep our fingers crossed for some glitches resolutions before the event.
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
    Holografics, I think she just means what are you studying in school? What are you in school for? What career path are you going into? I think that's what she meant. ^_^

As far as glitches go, I am just going to hope for the best. From what I've played of KKH, that game has very few, if any, glitches that I have seen. I'm sure they will put the same amount of time and effort into KK. Hopefully. But I do have a question. I just finished Brizzy's 'Far Away and Faded' music video at the beach. it was an 8 hour event, and when I finished it (I only managed to get 4 stars), I didn't get a text from anyone (him or Perry) like I usually do and I haven't heard anything since about Brizzy's storyline. Is that normal or is my game glitched? I am currently letting my energy refill so I can do the 'Projektion' event in New York. I'm sure this isn't the place for such a question, but I'm just curious because it seemed abnormal to me. I hope some bug fixes come before the Easter event and I would LOVE a new hairstyle that is wearable every day. I would even consider using KGems if I had to.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Since I'm French (kinda bilingual but I'm not perfectly fluent), I have no idea what "course of study" means Koko! Maybe you can help me on this one? :D

I think that Koko meant what's your major that you're studying in school?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

On my second game, I'm trying my very best to avoid these professional events because it takes too long to collect energy since there aren't enough tappables. And I'm not gonna buy energy with my kgems to finish the gig events faster. It's just not that worth it to me.

I'm with you Carol :)

Additional tappables are needed in the Beverly Hills location, as well as, inside restaurants and LAX. All the other locations have 3-4 tappables, but it takes $250-$500 to fly and get it lol...soooooo not worth it

And no way will I spend K-Gems on energy (not in KKH either). I was in the middle of a gig when the dating event started and I completely abandoned it to start grinding lol

Andriod player
    LantsPance , I'm not sure, I haven't made it that far in the game yet :(

Andriod player
    I want new hair... #GrindTime :D

IMG_20160322_112652_zpsgargjj7t.jpg

Andriod player
    Hummm, I wonder if this is a sign it's going to be a VIP Easter Weekend Event

I'm going to save my K-Gems instead of splurging... Just in case :)

Andriod player
    To me this feels like not a very good way to earn gems, considering some events take a long time. 1 gem just doesn't seem like a lot to me but I'm sure I'll pick up a few. :$
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Without free transportation (KKH lets you buy cars and a jet and then you never pay for travel) It's so hard to 'scrounge' for energy.

And yes, I meant what are you studying? I wondered if I should send good math and science vibes your way. Those exams still give me nightmares, and that's just from High School. And Holo, you are speaking flawlessly. Language was never my thing. There are 100 words in my mind for every one that I post, so there is only room for English.

And, off topic, I just have to say My heart goes out to Belgium and the world, especially the neighboring areas. And this has to bring back the recent fear of those in Paris in November. I'm sorry for everyone's pain.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Now that I am thinking about it. I'd like to retract what I said on my previous post. I guess free gems are free gems and any amount of them helps. I just wish we got more than only 1, that's all. :)

I agree with Koko (is it okay if I call you that?). My heart goes out to Belgium today and I agree.. the first thing i thought about when hearing it was the Paris attack. Scary times we live in.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I figured u would pop in here sooner or later kokokokonut. Could u be a doll and remove the date from the thread title with your moderator super powers please lol :D? Or change it to Friday's date (3/25).

Either is fine with me, thanks :)

Andriod player