Work It Weekday Event 4/25

suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
New work it event in the game! Looks like it is very limited and will finish tomorrow at 7pm eastern. Just started at 12 as I saw my phone counting down to something earlier this morning! Looks like it is only 5 points to the first item. Good luck everyone.
Prev134

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    79F2B5F7-7F27-462B-8484-996F0AA88339_zpsxpe2cuar.png
    C8CB9D7E-6E40-47DC-92A3-9C55DF88D1FD_zps2buvyzuf.png
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hmmm, I got nothing. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Thanks for posting the pics!! And Koko that's weird!!! Surely it's not apple only? I honestly don't Really care for the items except for the gift box hair and earnables top, but it's nice to finally have an event after such a long drought!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    thanks for posting the pics!! And koko that's weird!!! Surely it's not apple only? I honestly don't really care for the items except for the gift box hair and earnables top, but it's nice to finally have an event after such a long drought!

i need the gift box hair now omg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts

Me too ;(
    That s annoying
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
    $500 in my first free box. :(
    The bracelet was in top row, middle box.

For those of you unable to see the event, download the update in the App Store. That may help.

Got a text from Perry when I opened the game with what I'm assuming to be some event quests, but we have to wait 7-8 hours to axtyally start the quest and the event is only one day and 7 hours long? That doesn't make sense.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Oh no, they started to put the hair into non earnable boxes, so you spent real money like in KKH. :( And I was excited at the beginning they are not doing it.
    But hey weekent (week) event finally!
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Oh no, they started to put the hair into non earnable boxes, so you spent real money like in KKH. :( And I was excited at the beginning they are not doing it.
    But hey weekent (week) event finally!

There have been a few event hairstyles in the boxes. The only earn able ones were the ugly St. Patrick's Day one and then the bun on top of the hair, which I love. The rest have been in the boxes, I think. Which stinks. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Just as I thought, with my glitch of not having the present/gift box on my menu tab inside the game I can't see this event... :( So sad, I was really excited.

Have fun everyone :o!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    NNEfrKl.pngriE7JyR.png
    PM to add
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Me either. Maybe it's just for android.
    Just as I thought, with my glitch of not having the present/gift box on my menu tab inside the game I can't see this event... :( So sad, I was really excited.

Have fun everyone :o!

I'm so sorry about that. I really hope they fix the glitches soon. Keep in mind, guys, this game is still kind of new. I'm not making excuses, I'm just trying to encourage everyone that hopefully in time, this game will be near bug-less the way that KKH is. I remember when KKH first was released but at the time I didn't download it so I can't attest to how many bugs there were, but I'm sure there were some. I really enjoy hanging out with everyone here and I would like that to continue, so please, GLU, fix these bugs

Thanks for posting the male outfit! I don't like the earn able outfit for the guys or girls, haha. It seems the gift box outfits are where the beauty is this time. How convenient. *eye roll*
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Download the update guys.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Download the update guys.

Yeah, that was the first thing I thought, too. I'm thinking the people who can't see the event probably haven't updated their app.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Since the event is gonna last a day and a half and they reduced total points needed to finish, can anyone take a guess as to how many points are gonna be needed to complete the earnables

Also I just opened my first box and got 500 cash and the hair was in one of the boxes so I'm kinda sad ;( Two more boxes to go!
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
    My level 12 Android got it, if I find my phone, I'll try that one. I BOUGHT my first giftbox in the game, 500$ or 200$. I was so bummed. now I'm waiting to see what I get in the free box. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no! I'm sorry you missed the hair!
    The first item needs 5 points and the second needs 15. My guess for the whole event is 150 or 200? 250?

I have enough gems for two boxes so if I don't get the hair from my free boxes, I will spend my gems. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I've updated the game and nothing. It would be really nice if GLU explain if it's an event only for android or not. They never explain anything they have a Facebook and Instagram page to do it. Stop the laziness; inform the players is not going to kill anyone duh!
    I got the bracelet from my second free box!

yFZKiv.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I've updated the game and nothing. It would be really nice if GLU explain if it's an event only for android or not. They never explain anything they have a Facebook and Instagram page to do it. Stop the laziness; inform the players is not going to kill anyone duh!

I have apple and I have the event...
    I meant to say choker in my last post, not bracelet. I got the choker from my second free box.**
    it wouldn't let me edit my post.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    I have Updated too -.-
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Done with the event. Love the hair
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No event for me. And I have Android.
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Done with the event. Love the hair

How did you finish so fast!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I don't understand what's going on then.
    Ok so I thought it was the update thing so I quickly mentioned it just before I had no internet connection. Sorry it didn't work for you guys.

I am back now and just updated my iOS game.... and dun dun dun now I can't even get my game to load. It was working perfectly fine just before I updated, but now it just loads and loads and .......

My male android game has the event, thank goodness, because the earnables are nice!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok so I thought it was the update thing so I quickly mentioned it just before I had no internet connection. Sorry it didn't for for you guys.

I am back now and just updated my iOS game.... and dun dun dun now I can't even get my game to load. It was working perfectly fine just before I updated, but now it just loads and loads and .......

That was happening to me last week. So I deleted the app (make sure it's linked to Facebook or GameCenter first), reinstalled it, then loaded a saved game and now it loads fine again.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Ok, my ios is level 11 in the game. (DOn't laugh, it's the lowest of the devices) and I have no event. But, the Android games both got the event.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LantsPance wrote: »
    That was happening to me last week. So I deleted the app (make sure it's linked to Facebook or GameCenter first), reinstalled it, then loaded a saved game and now it loads fine again.

I was advised by Glu staff to do that recently, and I had to restart my game.

Anyway, I'm so glad I don't need to resort to that again because it finally loaded after like my 20th try lol.
    PM to add