5/9 Update! Version 1.3.0!

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
There's a new update to install!

LUuFjm.jpg

New location (Montreal)
More stickers and backgrounds
More clothing
Big fixes

What do you guys think? There's been a level cap increase! Level 22 is now the maximum level!
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts
    finally, new levels! i'm now level 23. it's good to know that xp still accumulates when we reach max level. i stopped playing for a while cos i thought i was wasting my xp
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    Well, I'm really happy about the new city because I live in Montreal so it's amazing to see it in the game!
    But apart from that and the new levels, I must say I'm a little disappointed... The new clothing is okay but super pricey and that's about all for the new stuff. I hope that's not the "dope" things Glu promised because... It's just a very basic update.

So I'll stay around playing but I'm not super impressed! What do you guys think?
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • yayayamieyayayamie Registered Users 11 Posts
    there was a ! on the hair section but I don't see any new styles...
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Well, I'm really happy about the new city because I live in Montreal so it's amazing to see it in the game!
    But apart from that and the new levels, I must say I'm a little disappointed... The new clothing is okay but super pricey and that's about all for the new stuff. I hope that's not the "dope" things Glu promised because... It's just a very basic update.

So I'll stay around playing but I'm not super impressed! What do you guys think?

I thought the exact same thing! I hope this is not the "so dope" update they were referring to. I did buy the new tennis shoes for $12,500 because they're really cute and we needed some basic tennis shoes. But overall, I agree with you. And once again, there was no new hair. :( Stoked about new levels but it was a lackluster update, in my opinion.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    The update could have been better. :/
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    My new shoes!

e5x67D.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    My new shoes!

e5x67D.jpg

I invited Lucy to my gig and saw the shoes, love them. :)
    But the update, meh... I was not that into the game recently except for the weekend event and I hoped this update would make me enjoy the game again but no, not really...
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Luke_mccarthy2001Luke_mccarthy2001 Registered Users 16 Posts
    image_zpsae62link.jpeg

I Love The New Backgrounds
    I invited Lucy to my gig and saw the shoes, love them. :)
    But the update, meh... I was not that into the game recently except for the weekend event and I hoped this update would make me enjoy the game again but no, not really...

I'm sure version 2.0 will be great! We gotta hang tight. KKH took a while to kick off, too.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    image_zpsae62link.jpeg

I Love The New Backgrounds

How are you level 22 (assuming since that background is locked until level 22)? :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    My new shoes!

e5x67D.jpg

I think these are supposed to be yeezys??!
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Hi guys :)

I'm going to post this Herr as well as I. Support just in case someone else has the same problem

I just started the A Beach Look Luna Moon's photo shoot at the beech in Santa Monica.

When I entered the gig there are no black buttons to gain points. I'm literally standing there doing nothing while time is ticking away :(

PhotoGrid_1462870910905_zpscwyodhj6.jpg

Level 21
    K&K v1.3.0
    Android v6.0.1
    Galaxy S6 Edge+
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Sorry about your glitch DMV_Doll once when that happened to me I closed the game and it was ok when I went back but I guess you prob tried that. I hope some glitches are fixed with this update - thanks for the advice in the other thread Nisha.

I came to post this because I see people comparing original outfits on here and it's got me interested to see them all the time now! I hope we get these boots as another item

A5FAB8A7-CA22-4865-9975-F2DB86BA4BBC_zpsw0bn52vx.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi guys :)

I'm going to post this Herr as well as I. Support just in case someone else has the same problem

I just started the A Beach Look Luna Moon's photo shoot at the beech in Santa Monica.

When I entered the gig there are no black buttons to gain points. I'm literally standing there doing nothing while time is ticking away :(

PhotoGrid_1462870910905_zpscwyodhj6.jpg

Level 21
    K&K v1.3.0
    Android v6.0.1
    Galaxy S6 Edge+

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Have you tried PM'ing eggsandbananas yet? And is that one of the new storylines included in yesterday's update? I don't remember that gig. :O

Lucy, three things.
    1. I am also obsessed with seeing the looks in real life, it makes it more fun to own them, in my opinion. Haha.
    2. I noticed that the blue outfit in that news post wasn't something that we owned in the game. Probably an upcoming event! Thank you for finding the original photo!
    3. I see that you are halfway through level 22, so I'm wondering if 22 is not the level cap. :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Lucy, three things.
    1. I am also obsessed with seeing the looks in real life, it makes it more fun to own them, in my opinion. Haha.
    2. I noticed that the blue outfit in that news post wasn't something that we owned in the game. Probably an upcoming event! Thank you for finding the original photo!
    3. I see that you are halfway through level 22, so I'm wondering if 22 is not the level cap. :O

It's so fun! I saw the last two event outfits while I was searching and they were from Kendall's runway looks for Marc Jacobs and Bottega Veneta. I really wonder where last events giftbox outfit came from though.

I guess the aqua blue separates will be in a future event like you say!

I think the level cap is 23 rn, it saved all the xp after level 20 :)
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    It's so fun! I saw the last two event outfits while I was searching and they were from Kendall's runway looks for Marc Jacobs and Bottega Veneta. I really wonder where last events giftbox outfit came from though.

I guess the aqua blue separates will be in a future event like you say!

I think the level cap is 23 rn, it saved all the xp after level 20 :)

Haha, that jumper seems like something Kylie would wear. The gift box one. I love Kylie, but I was not a fan at all.
    And okay, cool. I should have kept doing gigs, then. I stopped when I hit 20 because I didn't think that the experience stacked. But now I know for the future. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Haha, that jumper seems like something Kylie would wear. The gift box one. I love Kylie, but I was not a fan at all.
    And okay, cool. I should have kept doing gigs, then. I stopped when I hit 20 because I didn't think that the experience stacked. But now I know for the future. :)

Haha I liked it! But you will level up in no time at least you won't run out of gigs before the next update :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    In case someone is interested in the men's stuff

HyhTxpk.jpg
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    In case someone is interested in the men's stuff

HyhTxpk.jpg

Thanks, Nai!! That guy hair with that hat looks awesome! I also love the floral shirt and polka dot shoes! You gonna pick any of it up?
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Thanks, Nai!! That guy hair with that hat looks awesome! I also love the floral shirt and polka dot shoes! You gonna pick any of it up?

I'm very near to lvl 21, so I can't wait to try the hair and shirts out.

I'm getting the white sandals for sure, the other 2 cash tops can wait lol.
    PM to add
    Does anyone else keep receiving notification to "come back and visit New York", something like that.

I've been receiving that notification on my android game every hour since the 1.3 update, even right after I exit the game. This is on top of the false notification that my energy is full.
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I haven't Nai. I receive one that keeps asking me to come do a photoshoot.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player