My progress restarted...again!

Tephie88Tephie88 Registered Users 42 Posts
This is the THIRD time during a weekend event where my progress restarts when I am about to win the last item in the game! I am so angry because I spend real money and my time on this game. I am so done now. Does anyone know how to get my progress back?? I want that hair so bad!

Comments

• SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    This also happens to me. It is very annoying :(
    ≧▽≦
  • ShuanaShuana Registered Users 6 Posts
    Today it had happened already FOUR times! Four, Carl! I'm getting freaking annoyed! And this fault is coming through updates! Previously it happened 1 time for weekend. Now it's four!
  • CeeceesCeecees Registered Users 1 Posts
    Feeling your pain. Has just happened to me for the second time today! I was running out of time on an event and wanted full stars so I purchased gems to buy energy, played game throughout the day, doing 3 more events, getting followers, gift boxes/items. Reloaded app later on this evening and it put me right back to first event I did, gems missing, energy gone, event not completed successfully, items lost, followers and opportunities GONE! I am so angry, last time it happened during the Feb love event I deleted the app and had just restarted playing a few days ago. I've contacted support now, so going to wait and see what happens.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    This is a known issue that Glu is trying to solve. Meanwhile, please try the following method to prevent progress setback as much as possible.

Before exiting the game, trigger the loading screen around 4-6 times (or more if you want to play safe). You can do this by going in and out of venues/ traveling to different cities/ entering and exiting closet.

This has helped people that has this issue, and me personally, although I still experience it but the frequency has been lesser.
    PM to add
  • KarineKarine Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same happened to me. I sent a message to support through the game and NO REPLY.
    So disrespectful.
    I lost progress and gems and my game was setback to 2 months ago. TWO MONTHS AGO.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I finished the event, even won the romper! I exited the game and apon return the shoes and skirt are missing!?! The romper and top are still there for some reason?!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    My iOS game got set back! In the recent weeks it was just a problem for my Android, but now it's iOS! I got set back to immediately after the latest update, got the same call about free travel and the event gig...

I checked my event progress, the progress is correct for earnables, but gift box is wrong the items I won are not checked. I then checked wardrobe and everything I've won is gone. I think the update helped make the event progress not set back/reset but still you can lose everything you won.

:(:(:(
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Nai: eggsandbananas helped me out like a total rock star! Did you contact him already?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    No I haven't, I know he's really helpful! I will soon tho, I actually have too many problems with my Android game event that I don't know where to start from so I've been putting it off for weeks and weeks.

Glad he got your issue sorted out and let's hope this week's problem-free!
    PM to add
    lol....

I just went into my game and I lost the remaining event stuff I was left with. Rolled back to after updating the game.

So annoying to receive Aubrey's "hanging out" call for the like 5th time.
    PM to add
  • KyndallThaKingKyndallThaKing Registered Users 211 Posts
    Same and I lost last week even items
    Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
    D-List #557
    6.7k Fans

Kendall & Kylie
    Kyndall Harris
    #53 on most Followed
    96.2 Million Followers
    Level 23

Britney Spears: American Dream
    William A
    Star ID: LNY6YJ4V
    A-List #1
    91M Fans
    Billion Singles Sold
    WLA Records Label: The Best Indie Label Around
    50 Members
    Level 18

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I know the feeling it's getting old and annoying fast and seems like more bugs come with each update even then say they've fixed bugs.