10/06 Weekend Event...

fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
Any guesses for this weekend? I think it will be a dating event, I hope so because it's easier to finish. And you, what do you think?

Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hopefully a dating event. We've had two Work-It events in a row. Also, the date in the title is wrong. Unless you live in another country, perhaps.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hopefully a dating event. We've had two Work-It events in a row. Also, the date in the title is wrong. Unless you live in another country, perhaps.

Lol it took me ages to adjust to the American way of writing the date. Let's hope there are spoilers soon and no resets for any of us this time :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Lol it took me ages to adjust to the American way of writing the date. Let's hope there are spoilers soon and no resets for any of us this time :)

Haha :)
    Hopefully the update that took place Monday will prevent anyone's events from resetting itself.
    I've been scouring IG all day but no luck on spoilers yet.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm so excited, I'm hoping for hair and black heels because I need more black shoes☺️
    This game is going downhill.
  • kkg_gracekkg_grace Registered Users 78 Posts
    Oooooh maybe some two tone hair like in the wwf event
    This game is going downhill.
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    What time does it start? And yea we need dates even though dating events get kind of tedious
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    What time does it start? And yea we need dates even though dating events get kind of tedious

Starts at 7PM central for me. Every Thursday.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    fwmelo wrote: »
    Any guesses for this weekend? I think it will be a dating event, I hope so because it's easier to finish. And you, what do you think?

So the event is maybe a VIP one? Is that what you'd class this as? Here comes the spoiler by the way

2vjprbo.jpg
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    So the event is maybe a VIP one? Is that what you'd class this as? Here comes the spoiler by the way

2vjprbo.jpg

I believe we have had this once before and there wasn't an event at all... So that'll probably happen again.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    I believe we have had this once before and there wasn't an event at all... So that'll probably happen again.

I agree. Doubt it's a VIP. And these gem events aren't like the ones in KKH because a one hour event in KK takes all energy lol. In other words, we won't be able to earn nearly as many as we would in KKH. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I remember when we used to get a kgem for every gig and date we finished with five stars I'm sad they stopped doing that they need to bring it back
  • KadieKadie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Please let there be something more exiting than that :(
    Glu, what are you thinking?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

It starts at 8 pm for me every Thursdays.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm starting to think we won't have an event, just that gem promotion.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I just got 5 gems for finishing an event. Even though I don't have a banner yet.
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I just got 5 gems for finishing an event. Even though I don't have a banner yet.

Are you sure you didn't complete an achievement?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Yep no weekend event just as I predicted. This is kind of a blessing in disguise because now I can work harder earning kstars on KKH.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Yep no weekend event just as I predicted. This is kind of a blessing in disguise because now I can work harder earning kstars on KKH.
    I guess that's a good way to look at it, but I'm sad because we can't grind SCL anymore.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Does anyone else have an idea of why there's no event? And I'm bout to be so bored since I don't play kkh anymore. I might have to actually go outside this weekend lol
    Does anyone else have an idea of why there's no event? And I'm bout to be so bored since I don't play kkh anymore. I might have to actually go outside this weekend lol

I'm not sure. Maybe they're out of events for the version 1.3.0 update. I think we'll have a content update next week so the events will resume, probably. Don't quote me on that for sure because it's just a guess but eggsandbananas told me that there were still 'exciting features and content to come' this month when I asked if the update the other day was the only update we will be getting this month. So my guess is just that they're out of events to rotate through. Until the next update.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    suplangdon wrote: »

Ignore what I said last. I just finished an event and got 5, too. Nice!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    There's no event. I got a phone call from Aubrey that was her ringing the wrong person and then nothing and I'm still getting no calls from Perry so I have no gigs at all to do. Getting so annoyed with this game :(
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
    There's no event. I got a phone call from Aubrey that was her ringing the wrong person and then nothing and I'm still getting no calls from Perry so I have no gigs at all to do. Getting so annoyed with this game :(

I got the same call from Aubrey. What level are you? Have you private messaged eggsandbananas? They can help you.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I'm on level 21 at the moment. It's been like for about 2 weeks when I have just not been getting calls from Perry. I had a problem up until the beginning of the week when my game wasn't even loading. All I can do at the moment is go on dates - there are no quests for me :(
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Perhaps it is a VIP weekend event to kinda give them some time to fix some glitches that we were dealing with last weekend. Or maybe they're trying to sync up the two games to each other?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I'm on level 21 at the moment. It's been like for about 2 weeks when I have just not been getting calls from Perry. I had a problem up until the beginning of the week when my game wasn't even loading. All I can do at the moment is go on dates - there are no quests for me :(

I'm sorry! :( I recommend private messaging eggsandbananas. They may really be able to help you.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Perhaps it is a VIP weekend event to kinda give them some time to fix some glitches that we were dealing with last weekend. Or maybe they're trying to sync up the two games to each other?

Or maybe they realised that the VIP items in KKH are so boring this weekend they wanted to encourage spending for players of both games, like 'meh there's no gift box items to buy kgems for in KKG, so might as well buy stars for KKH VIP, even though the items are super boring'

Sorry glu *runs*
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Maybe they're working on the update that should be coming I'm hoping for party events to be added cause what's the point of us buying of these expensive houses if they serve no purpose?

A VIP event in this game would be ridiculously expensive judging off how high prices everything in the game is so they can keep those events on KKH

Anyway the game's kinda boring without an event
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Maybe they're working on the update that should be coming I'm hoping for party events to be added cause what's the point of us buying of these expensive houses if they serve no purpose?

A VIP event in this game would be ridiculously expensive judging off how high prices everything in the game is so they can keep those events on KKH

Anyway the game's kinda boring without an event

I only own the properties at Santa Monica and Malibu. The Jackson Hole task is still pending on my game. I'm probably never gonna be able to afford it lol

I think that a V.I.P. event will be a great addition to this game but Glu should most definitely lower the clothing prices of this game. If this game ever has V.I.P. events, I probably won't be able to fully complete it though.

I was really looking forward to play this weekend but now I'm bored on K&K land.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections