Falcon VIP Travel Services

fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
The new update came with free trial of Falcon VIP travel services for 24 hours: it means we can travel for free during that period. Vicent Falco, the owner of the company, is located in the office close to LAX. I also jumped to the 1B club followers and got 500 KGems. Good eh? But now I'm a little intrigued about the Falcon Services, how it will work and how much it will cost. Any guesses?

Comments

• annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    Well he said it was a subscription service so maybe you pay a certain amount weekly or monthly? I just wonder if it's k gems, in game cash or actual money. Also, congrats on getting to the 1B club! I'm so jealous!
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well he said it was a subscription service so maybe you pay a certain amount weekly or monthly? I just wonder if it's k gems, in game cash or actual money. Also, congrats on getting to the 1B club! I'm so jealous!
    Thank you very much! My trial is almost over and I can't wait to see how it will work out. I also think is a paid subscription, and I do think as well it will be Kgems. But how many? Hummmm. Depending on the amount it will not be worthy.
    Few more minutes and I'll let you know.
  • fwmelofwmelo Registered Users 32 Posts
    My trial ended and I ran in to Vincent's Office. Here is the screen shoot of our conversation.
    What do you guys think? Overpriced or okay?
    Share yours thoughts here please...

2dikdfl.png
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    fwmelo wrote: »
    My trial ended and I ran in to Vincent's Office. Here is the screen shoot of our conversation.

2dikdfl.png

So is it gonna be 325 every 30 days? If so, that seems like a lot in the long run. I was hoping we'd only have to pay once and have free travel forever.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

2dikdfl.png
    That's a CRAZY price. I'd rather just pay one time and use it forever. I'll probably not use this then.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    That's a CRAZY price. I'd rather just pay one time and use it forever. I'll probably not use this then.

Yeah I was hoping we could pay once. I guess I won't take advantage of this. As far as 1b followers, congrats. I'm so jealous because that was glitch that got patched before I did the gig.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

2dikdfl.png

It's overpriced. I think the flight membership is bad idea because it would've been better if Glu added purchasable vehicles just like KKH so that we can drive & fly for free permanently at all of the locations.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Every 30 days huh... It's the same thing with the ads in KKG. I'm not down with the every 30 day thing. I live with the ads and I'll live with paying kash for traveling.

As time goes on I noticed I play KKG less and less, bcuz everything is ridiculously over priced.

For me to spend KGems is like a life decision lol. I ask myself do u really want that, what if something better is released lol. I haven't spent Gems in over a month vs KKH where I spend K stars daily.

Glu is a business, so I get it...
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    So about $4.25 or so a month. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I spend a lot of money in KKH, but I never get very excited about the events, clothes or storylines in K&K.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I was really hoping it would at least be less expensive. I really liked not having to worry about travel for the 24 hours. It made completing events a lot easier and let me save a lot more money than usual. It's not worth that many diamonds every month, though. I wish there were a one-time purchase like the KKH private jet. That is something I would invest in.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'd pay that price if it was like pay 325 one time for a private jet & never have to pay again.

This game can sometimes come off as ridiculously overpriced and blatantly greedy I understand making a profit but don't be so obvious.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Nisha300 wrote: »
    I'd pay that price if it was like pay 325 one time for a private jet & never have to pay again.

This game can sometimes come off as ridiculously overpriced and blatantly greedy I understand making a profit but don't be so obvious.

I 100% agree
    webra wrote: »
    I spend a lot of money in KKH, but I never get very excited about the events, clothes or storylines in K&K.

Same
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'd probably think more about it, but I've found myself really only playing during weekend events right now. A plane would just be used for only a certain amount of time and wouldn't fulfill what I really pay for it on a monthly basis.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Every 30 days huh... It's the same thing with the ads in KKG. I'm not down with the every 30 day thing. I live with the ads and I'll live with paying kash for traveling.

As time goes on I noticed I play KKG less and less, bcuz everything is ridiculously over priced.

For me to spend KGems is like a life decision lol. I ask myself do u really want that, what if something better is released lol. I haven't spent Gems in over a month vs KKH where I spend K stars daily.

Glu is a business, so I get it...

You're so right. I'm so stingy with my KGems and I usually just end up hoarding them. And I only play this game during weekend events whereas kkh I play almost daily.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • juicynessjuicyness Registered Users 4 Posts
    325 KGems every 30 days is way too much. I've spent $18 on this game in less than one month and that's more than I've spent on any phone game EVER.

I would be OK with paying ~100 KGems every 30 days, but 325... I don't think so.

Come on, Glu.

2dikdfl.png
  • Khaleesi89Khaleesi89 Registered Users 34 Posts
    The new update came with free trial of Falcon VIP travel services for 24 hours: it means we can travel for free during that period. Vicent Falco, the owner of the company, is located in the office close to LAX. I also jumped to the 1B club followers and got 500 KGems. Good eh? But now I'm a little intrigued about the Falcon Services, how it will work and how much it will cost. Any guesses?

When I updated and did the first gig I got 730 million followers but a week later my game reset and I was back at 71 million I had before my update. . It's so upsetting because I spent 10 dollars and got the clothes from that event.
    Queen Khaleesi slaying with 1.0 Billion fans ! 👸🏽💕
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Yeah but wouldn't that make a plane a better option? One time fee for traveling sparingly as you go versus 325 K for 30 days and you only play on the weekends? Seems like you lose more money choosing the current option available.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Yeah but wouldn't that make a plane a better option? One time fee for traveling sparingly as you go versus 325 K for 30 days and you only play on the weekends? Seems like you lose more money choosing the current option available.

325 k GEMS. Which cost money. Which some people don't feel like it's worth since they only play a few days out of the week.
    Daily iOS KKH player