6/30/2016 Event

2Next

Comments

• Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I don't like that I have to spent k-gems for right decision in this game. I finished the event, but not the storyline guests. I am at the last one, where that sneaky fan of mine, get into party, where is me and she said she don't let anyone to come near, or something like that.
    There's just 2 options what I can do - get angry (the bad) or get attention somewhere else (the good, but costs k-gems).
    Well I am not gonna spent k-gems for this. I didn't do that in KKH and I am not gonna do this here. It's so hard to get some k-gems, so I don't understand why glu suppose players will use k-gems to finish tasks without losing followers... I don't care if I loose them honestly. I will get them back in other task or date anyway.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm so upset right now. I think that I might need to take a hiatus from this game until Glu gets their act together. This weekend event has been OD glitchy lately. On one game, I've earned the shoes and it's not appearing inside of my doll's closet. On my other game, my doll won the gift box purse from the sticker and my game crashed while I was changing my doll's outfit. When I reopened my game, the purse is now gone.:mad:

I'm so frustrated that I don't even wanna bother playing my game for next week's event since an anonymous person is manipulating my game. #DirtyWork

It's so unfair how Glu doesn't give a **** about fixing 'a saved game has been found' glitch. I've notified the moderator about this unsolved issue via PM. I always seen other player's saved games popped up on my screen but I never ever loaded their games. Why? Because I will never do that to someone. It's so upsetting how with each new updates, it never fixes ****. The Glu team is so careless & irresponsible that they won't protect other player's privacy. It's so wrong on so many levels. Glu needs to solve this problem on my game. It ain't my fault that my saved game popped up on someone else's screen. This BS just occurred intentionally. I can't really participate for the next professional event when that person is making me lose fans on all of my gigs. Ugh!!!:mad:

I also find the dating events are now more difficult and annoying to complete now. They really need to decrease it to 200 points. I can't find any more new NPCs to date on none of my games. I'm only stuck with 1 hr dates.:mad:

I sincerely apologized if I ranted too much on this thread.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I understand the glitches are getting annoying I earned the dress its not showing up in my closet. I'm waiting on someone to get back to me about it.

I also bought hair a tattoo and a pair of earrings all with gems and my game reset so I lost the items and never got the gems back. I don't have pictures of the items I bought so I can't get them back.

The only reason I'm still playing is because I lost all my progress on kkh and really don't wanna start over. But if this keeps happening I'm just gonna bite the bullet and start from scratch on kkh I like this game and I want it to work but idk
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yikes, I hope you guys get things fixed up. I know how frustrating it can be to feel like you're always contacting Glu about something. My game has been doing OK <knock on wood> but I really only play during the weekend since I really don't have any more story lines left.

e6w2yw.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College