Popsugar & Shopstyle Clothing!

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
En0s90.jpg

Hey, guys! The game has partnered with Popsugar and Shopstyle to bring some really cool new clothes.
So I guess this is where we can discuss them. Love them? Hate them? Couldn't live without them so bought them all? Let us know and post pictures here!
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I love all the items! Unfortunately, I'm broke so I'll probably only buy a few things for now. I'm hoping Glu plans on keeping them available to buy past the 31 days.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love all the items! Unfortunately, I'm broke so I'll probably only buy a few things for now. I'm hoping Glu plans on keeping them available to buy past the 31 days.

I'm sure they will. They have kept the previous event clothing after the 31 days.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Gonna go check it out I know I can complain about this game a lot but one thing I will say is the graphics may be the best thing about this game Glu did it right so the clothes always look good
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I absolutely adore the new outfits and the quality and detail is just outstanding! Here is my doll wearing one of the new outfits, it reminded me of that one floral event which had these slippers I couldn't really use to any other outfits until now! What do you guys think?

vy0XiGa.png

This promotion also gave out new backgrounds for our phones!

5Ljq41E.pngIsndzp0.png
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I absolutely adore the new outfits and the quality and detail is just outstanding! Here is my doll wearing one of the new outfits, it reminded me of that one floral event which had these slippers I couldn't really use to any other outfits until now! What do you guys think?

vy0XiGa.png

This promotion also gave out new backgrounds for our phones!

5Ljq41E.pngIsndzp0.png

You look awesome!!! That was my favorite piece, too! I love that romper! I will have to wait until payday to perhaps buy something but I love a lot of the new clothes. They look great!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I couldn't resist. I just had to buy the dress. It's so pretty. I love it! :)

Screenshot_2016-07-06-18-51-00_zpsgc0t7qvc.png