• Ohmai56Ohmai56 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Just sent a request to join as well, my name in the game is Anya :D

KKH & K&K iOS Player
    add me on GC @ ohmai56
  • ahsihsahsihs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi,

I just requested to join your Krew. My name is Fler
  • pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hey! I just sent a request! My name is Paige :)
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • KatieketKatieket Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just requested to join! My name is katie
  • iKyleeMaeiKyleeMae Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just requested ❤️ my names Kylee in the game
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey everyone, so me and my other two friends in real life decided to make a KREW.We are Seeking for players who are mostly active on playing the game, and also willing to be friendly to others. I am really hoping that this turns out to becomes a great experience to make new friends in the game we all love! Just comment down below if anyone is interested with your name so I know who to accept. thank you for your time :):):)

Already have so much people but looks like we still haven't reached the limit and for everyone els please search the group name seen in the photo I have provided and ask for a invite then. I can not just take your name and add manually sorry!!

g7oAsHW.jpg

2ahxdbv.jpg
  • ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Already have so much people but looks like we still haven't reached the limit and for everyone els please search the group name seen in the photo I have provided and ask for a invite then. I can not just take your name and add manually sorry!!

I also requested to join. My name is Shannen
    To anyone who said that they have asked for a invite, please re asked for it because we had some issues earlier about the Krew but that is fixed now sorry for the inconvenience this has gives to anyone!!!
  • Nat2581Nat2581 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I requested to join! My name is Sky Blue, I'm very active, play throughout the day!
  • isapaloozaisapalooza Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hello! I have requested to join please accept!!! Name is Isa! and my game center name is + Isapalooza +
  • ScarlettHopeScarlettHope Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello may I join my name is Scarlett Hope. Im very active throught the day. I also have sent a request.
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I've also requested to Join, I'm Emma, active player :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I've just requested to join. My dolls name is Angela Lauren and I'm an active daily player. :)
  • kyliepkyliep Registered Users 6 Posts
    To anyone who said that they have asked for a invite, please re asked for it because we had some issues earlier about the Krew but that is fixed now sorry for the inconvenience this has gives to anyone!!!

I just requested to join your krew :) I'm very active in the game (I play frequently daily). Thank you :)
  • ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    I sent a request (Elisa Rose). Daily player as well!
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
    I have just cleared some players from my Krew whom I think has deleted their game and has not been active in weeks (If you're seeing this and decided to play the game again please don't hesitate to ask, I will make room for you.) : ))

There is currently four available spots left! Looking for people who are friendly and plays the game frequently/daily. sends Krew points to one another)

Please comment down below if anyone is interested with your name so I know who to accept thank you!

kf6A7tD.png
  • drew22drew22 Registered Users 3 Posts
    My name is Ashley in the game, I am sending a request now! I am very active, and constantly sending kreds
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Hi Ladouce Femme, Do you still have a spot available? Only 4 dolls in my current Krew are active. Therefore, I'm thinking of finding a new Krew. If you can save a spot for me, I will leave my current Krew and send a request once I hear back from you. Thanks so much!
    My doll's name is Angeline.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Hi Ladouce Femme, Do you still have a spot available? Only 4 dolls in my current Krew are active. Therefore, I'm thinking of finding a new Krew. If you can save a spot for me, I will leave my current Krew and send a request once I hear back from you. Thanks so much!
    My doll's name is Angeline. :)

yes Angeline there is a spot left in the krew just leave your name so I know who to approve :))
    yes Angeline there is a spot left in the krew just leave your name so I know who to approve :))

Great! Thanks for getting back to me so quick and thanks so much for accepting me. I just sent a request to your Krew. My name in the game is Angeline. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • rjdv14rjdv14 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I'm looking for an active krew. The one I'm in now is a little slow. May I join? My name in the game is Ron.
  • MaggyMaggy Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do you post a pic here?
    rjdv14 wrote: »
    I'm looking for an active krew. The one I'm in now is a little slow. May I join? My name in the game is Ron.

@rjdv14 the Krew is currently full i'm really sorry!

@Maggy I use a image hosting website like Imgur, copy and paste the forum link over here :))
    09/3/16
    Jon's Housewarming Party!
    dmO5Tc3.jpg

I was invited to Jon's first home to celebrate his appearance in game! Of course his other half beside him, Angeline!

Anyone in my Krew i'll be trying something new and make daily time tables for my upcoming parties! So make sure to check my posts to mark the hours!
    TIMETABLE CENTRALTIMEZONE
    Jackson Hole - 4:30 PM
    Malibu - 5:30 PM
    Calabasas - 6:30 PM
    Bahamas - 7:45 PM
    09/3/16
    Jon's Housewarming Party!
    dmO5Tc3.jpg

I was invited to Jon's first home to celebrate his appearance in game! Of course his other half beside him, Angeline!

Anyone in my Krew i'll be trying something new and make daily time tables for my upcoming parties! So make sure to check my posts to mark the hours!
    Jackson Hole - 4:30 PM
    Malibu - 5:30 PM

Wow! Thank you so much for posting the picture and the timetable. Love it!
    My Calabasas home will be available 6:15 PM, but to not overlap with your parties, I will throw mine after yours. So, Whenever yours is finished in Calabasas home. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Hey, can I join the krew? I'll buy some k-stars really soon! ;)
    09/3/16
    Malibu's Shady Party!
    hUTwTnF.png

Looks like everyone in the Krew got the memo! We decided to have a little fun and have a dress coded party were it is required to wear shades indoors. LOL

@ticisss I just mailed you here at the forums.. waiting for a reply :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I'm Catherine! Please, let me join <3
    09/4/16
    Evening In Paris!
    GWF4rpV.jpg

Last night @ticisss threw a party in Paris! It only seemed right that we wore formal attire for the Eiffel tower.

New York - 12: 30 PM
    Montreal - 1:00 PM
    Bahamas - 2:30 PM
    Santa Monica - 5:00 PM