Music Festivals

Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
Good afternoon, has anyone attend to any musical festivals seen in this photo we get in our feeds? I am level 20+ and it requires 14+ and I am not receiving any phone calls to anything related to this and I am wondering if if it's just me.
Is this something that is being released in a certain time and not automatically? I was not sure who Scotty was so I decided to search a bit and found his twitter and there he had his avatar and I don't recall seeing him yet.
4D9mwYa.png
6TmHDwS.png

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Haven't met him, but I'm behind on storyline so that could be one reason. Unless he will only appear along with future weekend event?
    PM to add
  • SJeffery1981SJeffery1981 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi ya, I just received an invite to attend the Outre festival after I finish the anti bullying v log.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Not at the moment I am about to do the anti bullying vlog so I will see then
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    So I guess it is a timed thing and it's not my game because I decided to hop on my game this morning and I received this text from Kyle's
    Did Kendall or Kylie invite any of you to do a photoshoot for PopSugar with them?

I seriously hope my game isn't glitching or bugging again Glu just fixed it yesterday and brought back my gift box and the Krew option.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Did Kendall or Kylie invite any of you to do a photoshoot for PopSugar with them?

I seriously hope my game isn't glitching or bugging again Glu just fixed it yesterday and brought back my gift box and the Krew option.

Yes, Astray that mission and other two related to it were the first things that were given to me in the newest update!
  • Mia6Mia6 Registered Users 6 Posts
    How do u post screenshots on here?
    Yes, Astray that mission and other two related to it were the first things that were given to me in the newest update!

Thank god I thought my game was glitching thank you for clearing that up for me Ladouce