Glitches from Krew????

TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
I don't know if every Krew leader have the same problem but a day after I created my Krew, I don't know if its a glitch or bugg. But THE KREW KEEP INVITING RANDOM PLAYERS ITSELF and ITS ANNOYED me so much!!!... Because of this problem I can't see anything Join Krew request of some players and I even got crashed when I tried to delete those randomly invitation. I already contacted Glu supporter but its already 2 days and I haven't seen their reply.....

For some players please forgive me If you cannot apply to the krew, please if you can wait then keep waiting or please do join another krew. Or you can add my game center: Mare L Devish so I can add you to the krew from game friendlist. Thankyou
Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
---- K&K profile----
Mare
Lvl: 23
Always active
Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
----Britney Spears: AD profile----
Moniqué
Lvl: 15~16
Oftenly active
Record : Young Money :cool:

Comments

• Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I am having problems with not being able to cancel invites. Whenever I click cancel the person is still there saying invite sent and then the app crashes... I have even she down the app and restarted it
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • TheOnlyMareTheOnlyMare Registered Users 43 Posts
    I am having problems with not being able to cancel invites. Whenever I click cancel the person is still there saying invite sent and then the app crashes... I have even she down the app and restarted it
    I having same issues too...
    Hi Y'all I'm Mare, please 2 meet y'all <3
    ---- K&K profile----
    Mare
    Lvl: 23
    Always active
    Krew: 341 ( Free for Everyone ) ;)
    ----Britney Spears: AD profile----
    Moniqué
    Lvl: 15~16
    Oftenly active
    Record : Young Money :cool: