Crashing

xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
Probably no one will read this but for the last two updates my game has been freezing and crashing every few minutes - it's the reason why I deleted the app because that and all the other glitches like progress setbacks made it unplayable. My game wasn't saved so I had to restart, but the freezing problem is still there and it happens constantly.
GC: { Lucyxx }

Comments

• pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Probably no one will read this but for the last two updates my game has been freezing and crashing every few minutes - it's the reason why I deleted the app because that and all the other glitches like progress setbacks made it unplayable. My game wasn't saved so I had to restart, but the freezing problem is still there and it happens constantly.

I've been having the same problem. Except so far I have gotten lucky and my progress saves. But I've had to reinstall it and it lags and freezes a lot. I've deleted other apps and such to free up plenty of room for data but there's still problems. Not to mention glitches all the time and ridiculous prices. I'm sorry that you've had so many issues with the game and progress setbacks :( I hope Glu fixes these problems so you can get back to playing!
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    pedrostutz wrote: »
    I've been having the same problem. Except so far I have gotten lucky and my progress saves. But I've had to reinstall it and it lags and freezes a lot. I've deleted other apps and such to free up plenty of room for data but there's still problems. Not to mention glitches all the time and ridiculous prices. I'm sorry that you've had so many issues with the game and progress setbacks :( I hope Glu fixes these problems so you can get back to playing!

Thank you! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }