Kicked out?

JennaMartinJennaMartin Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi today when playing my game I clicked on the message icon where I can see my krews messages and it says that I have to join a crew it then tells me where to join a krew but then I try to join a crew in my contacts and it says that I'm already in a crew I'm really confused on what's going on was I kicked out? Or are there just issues going on in the game today? Has anyone else had this issue

Comments

• tara98goldtara98gold Registered Users 87 Posts
    I all of sudden got kicked out of my Krew too. We all got along fine and we are all very active. Maybe their is some sort of glitch. Which stinks because I miss my Krew. :(
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have exactly the same problem as you JennaMartin. This sucks :(
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    *Sigh* I'm having the same problem.
    IOS Player. Pm to add πŸ’–
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Me too what is going on with this game?
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Same problem here. Hopefully Glu sees this and is working on a fix right now (we can only hope *sigh*).
  • Twylyght MystTwylyght Myst Registered Users 130 Posts
    I submitted a ticket. It says my Krew is gone and I need to join a new Krew so I tried to re-create my Krew and it would not let me because it said I was already part of a Krew
    Game Center: Twylyght Myst
    Britney Spears: 86D94L7R

Daily KKH, K&K, & BS:AD player

Gordon Ramsey Dash player
  • prettierdanyouprettierdanyou Registered Users 2 Posts
    The exact same thing happened to me with my own krew, but I thought I got reported or something. I'm so mad, and I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't used that many kgems to make the krew, and my krew was so awesome.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    This happened to me again last night. I thought it was probably another glitch so I didn't get upset and I just went to sleep and when I woke up everything was working fine. :)
  • TTembTTemb Registered Users 86 Posts
    My chat function in the Krew hasn't worked since the event started ... Anyone else?
    GC: TTemb
  • FashionDivaFashionDiva Registered Users 4 Posts
    So I was kicked out of my krew for the 3rd time now. Idk why but someone told me I had to start over. So I started over twice & it keeps happening. I've emailed support 3 times with no response. What is seriously going on? I love this game but I can't keep starting over. Please reply to my emails and fix this problem. The krew icon is gone as well as the gift box icon. I'm seriously upset. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒