Lost items that Glu helped retrieve

AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
I want to know if anyone lost an item or it randomly disappeared and Glu helped you get it back. Can this be done? Has it happened to anyone? I just want to know if they're only telling me they can't or if they really can't. If you've dealt with this, please respond and let me know what happened in your situation. Thank you. :)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, if it disappeared for a lot of people, it might be possible. I think it all depends on the circumstances. An item that was part of a purchase in KK:Hollywood just disappeared out of everyone's wardrobe after yesterday's update. It was widespread and they were able to replace it. But in the time I've been here, I've never heard of random item being returned. Was it a purchased item traceable through itunes or Googleplay? Any kind of documentation that you bought or had it might help too. Good luck. I hope you get it back. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Well the only thing that was ever returned back to me was what I got when I purchased the Get It Started 2 bundle other than that they won't return stuff you've lost that you have won in their weekend events trust I've actually tried to no avail.
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Well, if it disappeared for a lot of people, it might be possible. I think it all depends on the circumstances. An item that was part of a purchase in KK:Hollywood just disappeared out of everyone's wardrobe after yesterday's update. It was widespread and they were able to replace it. But in the time I've been here, I've never heard of random item being returned. Was it a purchased item traceable through itunes or Googleplay? Any kind of documentation that you bought or had it might help too. Good luck. I hope you get it back. :)

It was items that I earned (well actually paid for) in the latest weekend event, the Super Star event. When I went back into the game later, they were gone from my inventory. So I sent a ticket to Glu along with screenshots for proof and they said they couldn't help me. I just think it's weird because the same thing happened to me on my guy account and the person who got my ticket said he could help me get the item back. I didn't actually follow through with it but I'm wondering why the one person was willing to help me but this one wasn't.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It was items that I earned (well actually paid for) in the latest weekend event, the Super Star event. When I went back into the game later, they were gone from my inventory. So I sent a ticket to Glu along with screenshots for proof and they said they couldn't help me. I just think it's weird because the same thing happened to me on my guy account and the person who got my ticket said he could help me get the item back. I didn't actually follow through with it but I'm wondering why the one person was willing to help me but this one wasn't.

Basically they can help you they just don't want to
  • AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    Basically they can help you they just don't want to

Honestly... that's what it seems. That's the first thing I thought when I got the message back from them. That's why I wanted to hear other people's experiences to see if they got the help they needed or not.